Author Topic: Quest generation time (mistake on News?)  (Read 1473 times)

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
Quest generation time (mistake on News?)
« on: July 30, 2009, 11:26:23 AM »

On:   Imperial Hero International > General Category > News > Quest System Rules
is written:
"5. If a player completes the quest, his next quest is generated instantaneously."

It does'nt seem to work like that, in my experience.
I've completed my 1st quest but I was'nt given the next q till 12 hours later (premium time!).

pls DONT click positive on my Karma, coz I'm PROUD of its negativity, knowing the two worms that are feeding it! ^_^

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Quest generation time (mistake on News?)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 01:31:36 PM »
On:   Imperial Hero International > General Category > News > Quest System Rules
is written:
"5. If a player completes the quest, his next quest is generated instantaneously."

It does'nt seem to work like that, in my experience.
I've completed my 1st quest but I was'nt given the next q till 12 hours later (premium time!).

Yes, after completion the new quest is generated instantaneously but you still have to wait 12 hrs for it to be able to take it. Maybe the news need a different choice of words to make this clearer.

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
Re: Quest generation time (mistake on News?)
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 02:00:10 PM »
Yes, after completion the new quest is generated instantaneously but you still have to wait 12 hrs for it to be able to take it. Maybe the news need a different choice of words to make this clearer.

Oh yea, definitely. Also because, actually, it's non a matter of "generation", but I think (correct me if I mistake) that the NPG proposes two quest at beginning and after the player chooses one, the other one becomes eligible only 24 (12 if premium is activated) hours after the first quest is completed.

Anyway the prob is that NEWS have to be revised periodically by some moderator anabled to do that, or let the players to post replies on them...  ;)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 02:01:53 PM by govinda »
pls DONT click positive on my Karma, coz I'm PROUD of its negativity, knowing the two worms that are feeding it! ^_^