Author Topic: The Happiest Day of my Life:  (Read 12918 times)

Offline Sub comandante marcos

• Sjarko
  • Tier 4
  • Red hot Chilli Peppers
    • View Profile
Re: The Happiest Day of my Life:
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2010, 10:48:58 PM »
Exactly ... and why imperage fight without mercs ??

And why locolive don't lose live ??

mmm ... is a gift this :)

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2010, 10:52:53 PM »
Imperage had no mercs because he didn't want them to be injured while making this "demonstration", thus requiring healing at a healer.
Locolive didn't lose health because Imperage probably dropped his weapon before the battle demonstration.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline Sub comandante marcos

• Sjarko
  • Tier 4
  • Red hot Chilli Peppers
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2010, 10:54:54 PM »
Yes ... really!!! But ... why ?? And i can do this with the Firebug ... but ... this battle don't count

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2010, 10:59:39 PM »
Imperage had no mercs because he didn't want them to be injured while making this "demonstration", thus requiring healing at a healer.
Locolive didn't lose health because Imperage probably dropped his weapon before the battle demonstration.

I just played the battle from his profile. To give Locolive credit, his mystic is really good at using Heal and Fountain of Life. Imperage did do some damage, but it was always healed by Locolive right away. That being said, this battle doesn't matter. There is nothing official about this thread, it's just for fun. If these types of stats (gold won / gold lost) were measured in the game (which they might be at some point), then it would matter.

Crassus

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2010, 11:10:02 PM »
I just played the battle from his profile. To give Locolive credit, his mystic is really good at using Heal and Fountain of Life. Imperage did do some damage, but it was always healed by Locolive right away. That being said, this battle doesn't matter. There is nothing official about this thread, it's just for fun. If these types of stats (gold won / gold lost) were measured in the game (which they might be at some point), then it would matter.

I agree just for fun but stage (or stage-like) battles will not count... So until now you have the gold medal on loot...

Offline juanchote

• muahahahaha!
  • Tier 4
  • no toques ese signo negativo!! toca el positivo!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2010, 03:21:09 AM »
OK let's beat Geomaticus's record :)

Just 2 millions... :D

Also he beat the record of Locolive, even if was a "arranged battle"

P.S This is a account of a friend the leader of my guild, i am not ALBER31 i am just juanchote XD
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 03:39:43 AM by juanchote »

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2010, 09:52:29 AM »
another hit
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2010, 01:47:08 PM »
another hit

If this is legit and not from a friend or test account, then it is VERY impressive - and confusing. I believe the raiding percentage is 10 or 15%, so that player would be holding at least 62 million. Why would a t4 player be holding soooo much gold, and why would they hold it in a dangerous province?

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2010, 03:27:11 PM »
If this is legit and not from a friend or test account, then it is VERY impressive - and confusing. I believe the raiding percentage is 10 or 15%, so that player would be holding at least 62 million. Why would a t4 player be holding soooo much gold, and why would they hold it in a dangerous province?

It's my account. Several other heroes also looted this hero a month ago and got large amount of gold, but I think I got the most. As for holding lots of gold stupidity has no boundaries as you know. I was just lucky I guess.

P.S. Check skinny's favorite battles in his profile ... last one :)
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy