Author Topic: Silly question but...  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Terrorize

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Silly question but...
« on: June 27, 2009, 04:03:46 PM »
Does Strength affect ranged damage too (like from bows etc)? Or dex or agi ;o lol

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Silly question but...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 04:16:47 PM »
Does Strength affect ranged damage too (like from bows etc)? Or dex or agi ;o lol

Yes, strength affects the damage of every type of weapon. 4 Strength increases damage of the weapon by 1%. Dexterity and agility dont have anything to do with damage :)

Offline Terrorize

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 04:19:34 PM »
Yes, strength affects the damage of every type of weapon. 4 Strength increases damage of the weapon by 1%. Dexterity and agility dont have anything to do with damage :)
Hehe must be one of the first rpgs that Agi/Dex dosnt affect Ranged Dam ;P but yeah wasnt sure lol so had to ask before i kept wasting points :o

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 05:04:11 PM »
Hehe must be one of the first rpgs that Agi/Dex dosnt affect Ranged Dam ;P but yeah wasnt sure lol so had to ask before i kept wasting points :o

Agility and dexterity are most important attributes for a ranger. They dont have a DIRECT effect on damage but they have a huge influence on how your hero fights. Agility helps him to dodge blows and dexterity helps him to hit more often and harder, so you should invest in them.

chegewara

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 05:07:12 PM »
i agree with isolde. next you should spend some points for intelligence, strength is last attribute points for ranger 8)

Offline Terrorize

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 05:27:08 PM »
Agility and dexterity are most important attributes for a ranger. They dont have a DIRECT effect on damage but they have a huge influence on how your hero fights. Agility helps him to dodge blows and dexterity helps him to hit more often and harder, so you should invest in them.
I put most points in Dex/Agi so far anyway :3