Author Topic: Good features  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Good features
« on: November 13, 2009, 07:14:14 PM »
To the developers,

Lately, you have been implementing excellent features. Namely:

• The in-game News section. Now, those players that don't use the forum can be made aware of changes and upcoming fixes. No more excuses for not being notified of changes. My only recommendation for this is that the glowing recipe ONLY glow if the news has not been openned. When I read the news, the recipe should not glow anymore - that will draw more attention to it when changes arrive. Similar to the message system.
  • Displaying the features/attributes of recipes. Awesome. Really handy for those interested in crafting.
  • Raiding players in dangerous provinces. Good addition to increase player-to-player interaction
  • Adding features into the game that gives value back to the diamonds, like the new yellow crafting tools
  • Being able to sort the auction recipes by tier. This was a bug for a long time and it makes searching for the right recipe a lot easier now
  • Yellow crafting tools!
  • Selling items directly from the cache. Wow, what life saver that is. It was such a pain to transfer stuff all the time, only to sell it to the stores.

Some people are quick to complain but fail to notify the developers when good features are added.....
This game is in beta stage, and I know things will change, but these are a few things that I like and would hate to see changed.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

chegewara

Re: Good features
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 07:34:50 PM »
me either like most changes. i like new skinning option, cause its possible to fight first and when you dont have AP or health anymore you can skin all animals at once.
about new tools, i understand why is this change made, but i dont like it. higher tier items would have less chance to craft special item, crafter tier 1 and 2 does not need this tools cause they cant craft epic items, and items tier 5 are very expensive which help to earn enough gold to buy this tool.
i see it like this:
1) all special weapons price will drop down in auction house
2) diamonds price in market will up very much

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 08:07:45 PM »
i like new skinning option, cause its possible to fight first and when you dont have AP or health anymore you can skin all animals at once.

I don't think this is true. I just fought in a dungeon, there were 3 hides that could have been skinned. I left them and fought again, and ended up with 1 hide available for skinning (from the second fight). The 3 from the first fight were gone.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 08:09:58 PM »
I don't think this is true. I just fought in a dungeon, there were 3 hides that could have been skinned. I left them and fought again, and ended up with 1 hide available for skinning (from the second fight). The 3 from the first fight were gone.
i have it on alpha and it work to me. i will check it in beta either to confirm your version. ive got once 17 hides to skin
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 08:13:33 PM by chegewara »

Offline skrga

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 09:13:16 PM »
i like all changes, good work!  :D

i wanna know when u gonna able this:
7.All the mercenaries from Tier 2 and up will now have specializations

chegewara

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 09:17:26 PM »