Author Topic: Coat of Arms  (Read 3032 times)

Crassus

Coat of Arms
« on: July 14, 2010, 11:40:06 PM »
The idea came to me when talking with a CM, informing me about the tier 6 sets.
At some point the CM called them Guild Uniforms...  :)
And this way i thought.... Why not Guild Uniforms? But then the individuality of each person...
But there is a way... Coat of Arms! They could applied to the main body of the character or at a one of the upper corners... And there are plenty, almost ready to use, coat of arms at your data base... (See IO!!!)

Sheremetev

Re: Coat of Arms
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 09:18:52 AM »
Hehe, glad to see I have partners for the idea.

Something like this, perhaps?

maeof

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 09:26:58 AM »
That's perfect idea! And yes, all Coat of Arms can be taken from IO.

Just Im not sure about invidual coat of arms for every person . . .

Thought for better or more nicer Coat of Arms users have to pay for them.

Crassus

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 10:40:47 AM »
Yes something like that... But a guild coat of arms i think is nicer than personal... And should be like an upgrade... no pay for a week thing...

Also if the IH team is in good mood could apply and a personal coat of arms at the Avatar, for example at the main armor or at the shield for the guardian's avatar....

maeof

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 11:10:22 AM »
An example of Coat of Arms taken from Imperia Online v4a's version

I thought that Guilds can even fight for these Coat of Arms. If the castle is taken, they take the Coats of Arms too

Crassus

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 12:43:28 PM »

I thought that Guilds can even fight for these Coat of Arms. If the castle is taken, they take the Coats of Arms too

Well how exactly this could be? I think all the guilds able to buy Coat of Arms should have and not only the castle owner guilds...

maeof

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 05:32:36 PM »
Well how exactly this could be? I think all the guilds able to buy Coat of Arms should have and not only the castle owner guilds...
The sys how it work:

1. Guild B has an Coat of Arms = also the same Coat of Arms has the castle
2. Guild A attacked guild B and guild A won against guild B so guild A took a copy(or not a copy) of guild's B Coat of Arms

Wel.. I just thought that this needs to be improved more than this :D

Sheremetev

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 05:44:35 PM »
Back in the old days, even a joke about someone's coat of arms was an insult. And a challenge for a duel was immenent. So let's leave the guild's coat of arms out of any threat. Instead, there could be something like a list of the guild's achievements just like the ones heroes have. Publishing these in facebook will help spreading the word about IH and lead to even more interest in the game.

maeof

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 11:07:03 PM »
Publishing these in facebook will help spreading the word about IH and lead to even more interest in the game.

That's a perfect idea, advertising IH on social networks should bring the players!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 11:08:59 PM by maeof »