Author Topic: for mystics  (Read 8893 times)

Offline Xpertiza

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
for mystics
« on: May 04, 2009, 03:04:56 PM »
I always taught, a mystic is a verry inteligent person, and he uses his mind and staf to make a fire-bolt, mind control, summon, chain lighting, resurect, and that staf, should ranged, or something (for support). As a light magic, the mistic has no real power, only to heal, clear curse, but eventually he will enter in combat and he will die faster than a warrior for example, the dark magic has curses, but no real damage spells.

like attacker stance and defence stance, a healer stance and fight stance should be implemented (distance level)

Offline IrishFairy

• Mystic in life and in game
  • Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: for mystics
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 06:05:55 PM »
I always taught, a mystic is a verry inteligent person, and he uses his mind and staf to make a fire-bolt, mind control, summon, chain lighting, resurect, and that staf, should ranged, or something (for support). As a light magic, the mistic has no real power, only to heal, clear curse, but eventually he will enter in combat and he will die faster than a warrior for example, the dark magic has curses, but no real damage spells.

like attacker stance and defence stance, a healer stance and fight stance should be implemented (distance level)

I agree with you... now as mystic i cannot fight by my own, i have to take a merc who is taking my exp and doesn't improve from this his own skills and i have to hire a new one after a time, but how to pay for it, if all dropped gold goes for merc's fees?...
A mystic in this game is completely worthless... :'(

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 06:45:09 PM »
I agree with you... now as mystic i cannot fight by my own, i have to take a merc who is taking my exp and doesn't improve from this his own skills and i have to hire a new one after a time, but how to pay for it, if all dropped gold goes for merc's fees?...
A mystic in this game is completely worthless... :'(
i wouldnt say that. my mystic lvl 17 can fight in places in which my lvl 18 warrior died. if you develop him right and give him right equipment. :) and i never used merc. just playing mystic takes more time then playing warrior for example.

Offline IrishFairy

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 06:54:23 PM »
i wouldnt say that. my mystic lvl 17 can fight in places in which my lvl 18 warrior died. if you develop him right and give him right equipment. :) and i never used merc. just playing mystic takes more time then playing warrior for example.

If I am going to battles without Merc, I cannot last longer than 3 battles... after this I need to recover again... Or to craft while resting and make money for bread and meat... what kind of equipment are you using?

Offline Xpertiza

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 10:27:55 AM »
true, you have to be equiped right and know places where you can fight, mana is transformed into health, but a mystic should have destructive spells no ? at least firebolt :P

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 11:34:07 AM »
If I am going to battles without Merc, I cannot last longer than 3 battles... after this I need to recover again... Or to craft while resting and make money for bread and meat... what kind of equipment are you using?
Well i stopped developing my mystic, but i have good armor, nice bonuses from all items, especially on agility so i have over 150 agility so i get hitted only 1/4, + if you get staff with bonus to block so you block again over 30 +% + till now agility gave another 15% block. mystic have low health so i can buy him food which i do very rarely. But agility 150 is to much because for example 80-90 would be enough to get only 25 % to be hitted chance.
you cant expect to do 10 attacks on strong opponents without food, but i do few, then some weaker or minning. or wait 4 h till mana replenish so sou heal and do battles again. mystic must fight less battles in row, but more frequent do to mana replenishing 2 times faster then health.

Offline IrishFairy

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 01:32:11 PM »
Well i stopped developing my mystic, but i have good armor, nice bonuses from all items, especially on agility so i have over 150 agility so i get hitted only 1/4, + if you get staff with bonus to block so you block again over 30 +% + till now agility gave another 15% block. mystic have low health so i can buy him food which i do very rarely. But agility 150 is to much because for example 80-90 would be enough to get only 25 % to be hitted chance.
you cant expect to do 10 attacks on strong opponents without food, but i do few, then some weaker or minning. or wait 4 h till mana replenish so sou heal and do battles again. mystic must fight less battles in row, but more frequent do to mana replenishing 2 times faster then health.

Thank you for your advice! +k for you.
I am doing in the same way as you wrote about fighting, crafting and regenerating, only I didn't increase Agility so much... I will follow your advice in this too.