Author Topic: Stacking of identical potions  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Jago

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Stacking of identical potions
« on: October 31, 2009, 01:20:20 PM »
A useful addition would be the stacking of identical potions.

With the new multistage dungeons where you don't heal and you can be attacked by other players (losing health in the process) the need for a lot of healing capacity is important, but people with non premium accounts is severely limited in the number of potions they can bring with them while keeping a bit of free space for loot. 

Adding the capacity to stack identical potions will reduce the space used and allow them to pack a good level of healing capacity.

Crassus

Re: Stacking of identical potions
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 02:18:03 PM »
Good idea, but you do not need to keep space for the loot. Simply full your inventory with food and potions. The drops will go to Cache. Then when you return to village/town you will have consume the food and potions making room for your loot. After all if you want you can always have a home (without upgrades is really cheap to maintain).

Offline popo50

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 04:54:06 PM »
I'm with Jago on this one,
there should be stacking of potions, at least 5 or 10 of them, 50 would be too much,
and not only for reasons Jago mentioned.
I have premium account and I really hate when I have to have full 2nd inventory of health potions and 3nd inventory full of mana potions to make through one dungeon which has 11 stages...
In my inventory I have different gears, rings and amulets, for different situations, and lots of resources which I need when I make items, and it takes up lot of space in inventory, if we had stacking of potions everything would be less anoying,
sry for my english I'm from Croatia:)

Offline chevalier

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 09:55:16 AM »
better ask the  higher tier member of your guild to get some nicer potions from NPC..???

Offline Jago

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 09:43:24 AM »
better ask the  higher tier member of your guild to get some nicer potions from NPC..???

You can't use higher tiers potions.

Offline Vlado22

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 09:51:02 AM »
You can't use higher tiers potions.

You can if it is healing or mana potion.