Author Topic: tier 2 recipes  (Read 8339 times)

Offline Numpty

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
tier 2 recipes
« on: April 24, 2009, 10:23:44 AM »
Hello.

I am level 10 tier 2 mystic and i have some tier 2 recipes but i cannot utilize the recipes, they keep saying my crafting level is not high enough.

What am i missing to be able to use the tier 2 recipes?  What exactly do i need to become a tier 2 crafter? Do i need to craft more?  I am jeweler/stonecutter...Still haven´t understood this part of crafting, specifically when do i increase my tier as a crafter?

Any help would be appreciated...
i am a jerk, but i´ll sell you rings and amulets!!!!

Oton

Re: tier 2 recipes
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 10:26:46 AM »
Hello.

I am level 10 tier 2 mystic and i have some tier 2 recipes but i cannot utilize the recipes, they keep saying my crafting level is not high enough.

What am i missing to be able to use the tier 2 recipes?  What exactly do i need to become a tier 2 crafter? Do i need to craft more?  I am jeweler/stonecutter...Still haven´t understood this part of crafting, specifically when do i increase my tier as a crafter?

Please read very carefully:
http://www.imperialhero.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=420.0

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 10:48:58 AM »
Hello.

You increase your tier by crafting more :) Each ring, amulet, etc gives you certain number of crafting points and it shows how many you need to reach Tier 2. When you become jeweller tier 2, you can use those recipes ;)

Or just read Oton's link :P

Oton

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 11:02:16 AM »
It's a good observation though...
We will change the tooltips of the recipes, so when you move your mouse cursor over it, it will tell you that it's "Crafting Tier", not "Tier".
Because the people often get confused that when they reach level 10 (Tier 2), they can craft Tier 2 recipes.
However, Tier 2 experience and Tier 2 crafting are two different things.

Offline Numpty

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 11:06:32 AM »
thanks for the replies, now i got it...

have a good weekend...

Offline IrishFairy

• Mystic in life and in game
  • Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 12:19:54 PM »
It looks like I will get my tier 2 as craftsman long before tier 2 as mystic. Does it mean that I will get my tier 2 recipes automatic or I will have to wait? And are there planned some changes in using AP for crafting? I can see now that crafting some items as armorsmith I am getting 2-4 craft points at ones, but I lose 1 ap for every piece of leather that i make. May be it can be reduced in some way? For example, when I am crafting few pieces of leather in the same time?

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 12:53:41 PM »
It looks like I will get my tier 2 as craftsman long before tier 2 as mystic. Does it mean that I will get my tier 2 recipes automatic or I will have to wait? And are there planned some changes in using AP for crafting? I can see now that crafting some items as armorsmith I am getting 2-4 craft points at ones, but I lose 1 ap for every piece of leather that i make. May be it can be reduced in some way? For example, when I am crafting few pieces of leather in the same time?

Yes, Xaoc said in a post that they will reduce it to where making 5 leather (ingots, etc) will cost only 1 AP.

And I believe you will not GET the tier 2 crafting recipes, those are the ones which you have to find or buy, so better hope the fighters in your alliance will get them when they fight tier 2 monsters :)

Oton

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 01:12:10 PM »
All the recipes after Tier 2 can only be obtained by buying them from a crafting shop, from other players or get them as a loot from monsters.
Only Tier 1 recipes are given freely.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 01:13:50 PM by Oton »

Offline Numpty

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 07:48:30 PM »
once we reach tier 2, shouldn´t the Tier 2 link allow us to see the rings?  i have a recipe, what am i supposed to do with it?

again, thanks in advance for your help..

chegewara

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2009, 07:59:57 PM »
if you have tier 2 in crafting you can learn recipes. use it like potion 8)

Offline Numpty

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 08:04:31 PM »
i tried that the recipe disappeared but the tier 2 link didnt appear.  perhaps cause i have no ap, ill check in 40 minutes.

thanks for the answer

Offline Numpty

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2009, 11:28:43 PM »
tier 2 recipes are not working, i have wasted 3 trying and nothing happens.  i believe this is a bug, i used the recipes and nothing, nada, niente....

i am tier 2 jeweler btw
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 11:33:02 PM by Numpty »

Offline Xaoc

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2009, 11:39:46 PM »
Bug confirmed - will be fixed on Monday.

Offline Numpty

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2009, 11:41:18 PM »
thank you, topic locked...