General Category > General Talk

stupid boys

(1/5) > >>

_Isis_:
As if that was not enough to send fake attacks (plus a ridiculous bug in this game), players that create a guild to attack and after left the guild just to do slapstick, still write offensive words, guild s name = fuck nobs = this is allowed lords moderators? I think children should play childish games and being punished for using this type of phrase of profanity

Dark:
Sending a fake attack without a player in the attacking guild(after he left), is nothing wrong to the mechanic games, and what's the point of making a "sensation" if you know that no one will attack ? :D
btw it is better for You and Your guild, because Your outpost cannot be attacked since the 1st attack ends (still advantage for Your guild). As for the names of guilds and mercs I think it is nothing wrong (I saw GM's merc was called "Fu***ng) so probably it is not forbidden if a Global Moderator use it  8)

_Isis_:
Dark , I do not think  was you, you do not seems  a kid, you did good strategy until now,  and here in my guild no nobs,  i ask you respect all players please

Dark:
If I couldn't respect neither Your nor other players, I would possibly not try to help any player here in "questions" as well as answering in any sector of the forum and in simple discussion

_Isis_:
Here we only talking Dark , like civilized people,  but when somebody tell  things like, '' fuck nob'' ,   this  guy  loose the razon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version