Author Topic: Humanoids  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Dino740

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Humanoids
« on: August 28, 2009, 05:36:55 PM »

When did this change ??

I have lost quite a few fights in the last 10 minutes that I would normally have marginally won..........

May I take this opportunity to thank the powers that be for introducing new things without telling the players.......

I mean, why fix the things the things that are broken when you can introduce more things to break !!!!!

Communication is the key............  I say that as a player...........

And like most things I post in here, I doubt this will get an official response !!!!!!!!

Offline Dino740

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Re: Humanoids
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 06:03:55 PM »
Oh...... and it's marauder as well btw.....

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 06:37:49 PM »
The game is still in beta mode. That means that many things will be applied and tested. It it unreasonable to expect that all modifications to the game will be communicated to the players (in my opinion). You will find it eventually and test it out.

* That being said, there have been significant updates/changes to the game without the all important NEWS section being updated (such as the Challenge feature). Perhaps Oton and Isolde have forgotten about it?

Now, back to the new Stats update - it doesn't seem to reflect previous battles. It says that I have not killed any humanoids, but I have......
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline -166-

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 06:43:35 PM »
Same here, I kill more than 10 a day..

chegewara

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 06:45:38 PM »
new stats dont have information about killed humanoid type, before system just count killed humanoids, now it count every type enemy

and Oton is on vacation

Offline SaintBasil

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 05:38:32 AM »
Please provide an answer ASAP regarding whether or not past humanoid kills will be counted in the new system.  As it stands now, we are starting over.  If the system did not keep track of the past humanoid types killed, perhaps it kept track of the number of total humanoid kills.  Those previous kills could be randomly dispersed to the new system so we get some type of credit.  Thanks

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 09:58:35 AM »
Please provide an answer ASAP regarding whether or not past humanoid kills will be counted in the new system.  As it stands now, we are starting over.  If the system did not keep track of the past humanoid types killed, perhaps it kept track of the number of total humanoid kills.  Those previous kills could be randomly dispersed to the new system so we get some type of credit.  Thanks

I can not provide you an answer ASAP, as both me and Oton were on vacation, I will try to find out from someone on the IH team on Monday whether there will be any adjustment to the killed humanoid statistics or the counting will be started all over.

Offline Dino740

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 03:58:38 PM »
Looks to me like it started from 0 and will not be retrospectively amended......