Author Topic: Visual and suggestions  (Read 1628 times)

Offline y4r4t1k

• Master Of Magicians
  • Tier 3
    • View Profile
Visual and suggestions
« on: August 20, 2009, 05:21:13 PM »
hi guys.  Although It’s new, İmperialhero is the most beautiful war game in this recipient. Congrulations İmperia Team. But there are some defect in game as the other all. :)

Titles

1 ) working
2 ) Crafting
3 ) Expensiveness
4 ) racial
5 ) Avatar
6 ) ability and speciality points
7 ) Missions

Working: We spent too hours for working and we earn a little money that is enough for buy a candy :)
               And olso we can’t earn crafting point when we work in our special works.

CRAFTING: Things which we generated are not valent enough. There may be different point for crafting. I know you don’t want fast  improve but this is scared to new players so that you have not Premium  :(

EXPENSIVENESS: Rare items in shops want too diamond and they are not good enough for players in that levels.You can buy Tier 3 and unique item with that diamonds. Exm I’m 12 lvl.;

RACIAL: Two different racial, nation or whatever could be and they can fight in a special map.However in this map, players should earn more experience and beter items but they must be always in danger...

AVATAR: I know it’s  hard  that armours seems in avatar as own appearance...and more back plan ….
             I realize that some players got different avatars....

***QUESTION 1:How can they do this?

ABILITY and SPECIALITY POINTS:
I didn’t play another character but, if I talking about magician, necromantic must give atack to magicians.It just gives refresh and this is wrong for necromantic that is big concept. Anyway It’s possible to find a few jewel that gives refresh point with some gold.

There may be more alternative specials.

MISSIONS: There may be more alternative missions. And prizes could be more personable.
-  waiting for Trade system …. Guide with details…

Thanks All. Good hunt!!

chegewara

Re: Visual and suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 06:14:55 PM »
1) working - working is feature which is prepared for earn money when you go to sleep and regenerate AP, and when you work in special works you dont craft any items, thats why you dont get CP, this is bonus for crafters, cause they dont earn money in battles they can earn some extra money in that way

2) expensiveness - you told only half true, there is lot of rare items in NPC shops which can be bought only for gold. and this is bad, cause those items crafted rare items arent sell in auction as often as could it be

3) avatar - avatars are divided by class and sex, you have in each class you have 2 avatars. 3 class*2avatars*2sex=12 avatars. each can be customized with:6 different backgrounds, and colours for 8 different parts. all this features you can find in hero->avatar menu

4) for now, as i remember, there is 5 different types quests. in future will be story line, this is set of quest but it still is tested and developed

5) crafting - believe me, items are valent enough, there is lot players which sold item for over 100 and even 200 diamonds per item. for me crafted items are still overpriced, if you pay only 500-2000 for recipe and crafting items you sold it for 1200 per item in NPC shops, on auction you can get easy 4-5x morethis is like for free