Author Topic: Auction "buy now" sale - didn't recived the diamonds.  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Auction "buy now" sale - didn't recived the diamonds.
« on: July 08, 2009, 03:28:53 AM »
Hi all, i'm Nautrax from Beta.

I had a Crafting tool Tier3 5% in the auction house for sale, it was a 8hrs sale starting at 4 diamonds and i think 10 diamonds for "Buy now". After a few hrs i recived this mesage:

2009-07-08 03:53:37 , System      [Reply]        [Close]   
Your Crafting Tool has been bought. You have received 11 Gold.

I supouse the "Gold" is a little bug, but the problem is i didn't recived the diamonds.... I allredy loged out and log in just in case.

I will inform if anything else happend, buy i really whould like to get my diamonds back...

Offline robusta

• Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Auction "buy now" sale - didn't recived the diamonds.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 07:03:02 AM »
We will investigate the problem

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 10:42:48 AM »
any news about this guys?...i still didn't get my diamonds...

Offline Commoner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »
There were some errors with Auction house last night that were investigated today but due to a more important and critical bug were sadly delayed. We will have clarification tomorrow and you will be given you diamonds if it was an error. Sorry for the delay cost

Offline Commoner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 08:53:02 AM »
The system log shows that the payment you receive is for 11 Gold and they were added to you correctly. Maybe you have chosen the offer to be for Gold instead of Diamonds when you posted it? That is the most rational scenario looking at logs.

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 04:13:28 PM »
The system log shows that the payment you receive is for 11 Gold and they were added to you correctly. Maybe you have chosen the offer to be for Gold instead of Diamonds when you posted it? That is the most rational scenario looking at logs.

I'm not 100% shure but i do remember i wrote 4 as starting bet so the sistem don't charge 1 diamond, i was prety shure but well i supouse logs don't lie :(.

to bad, to afford diamonds is really really expensive for me due to my current money value, 1Euro is $5 for me :(

chegewara

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 04:21:22 PM »
I'm not 100% shure but i do remember i wrote 4 as starting bet so the sistem don't charge 1 diamond, i was prety shure but well i supouse logs don't lie :(.

to bad, to afford diamonds is really really expensive for me due to my current money value, 1Euro is $5 for me :(
if you sell for diamonds system dont get any diamonds for post commision. if you succesfull sell item then is counted commision but not in set auction 8)