Author Topic: Action points for non-premium accounts  (Read 2385 times)

Offline Madbg

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Action points for non-premium accounts
« on: August 01, 2009, 08:32:02 PM »
I think that taking 2 points for fighting is too much for non-premium accounts. I think this siriouslly criple that accounts in game and it's too much disadvantages for them, usually non-premium accounts in such games are allmost equal to premium accounts and premium accounts receive just bonuses and info that helps them a lot, but taking 2 points for fighting is total disadvantages if admins and creators of this game think that non-premium accounts are important to them and for the good name of the game i think you shoud reconsider that disadvantage. I'm curious what other people think about that?

Offline -166-

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: Action points for non-premium accounts
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 09:25:31 PM »
Well your way, there's no point of being premium, surely there are other advantages of premium, but that's the best thing about it.
Overall the game is made that way to encourage people to get diamonds.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 12:45:32 AM »
Well your way, there's no point of being premium, surely there are other advantages of premium, but that's the best thing about it.
Overall the game is made that way to encourage people to get diamonds.

The point of every game (or every enterprise for that matter) is to make profits ;)  I know that 2 AP per battle may seem a lot, but I think that buying premium for 2 weeks is actually really affordable, especially considering that in this game you actually can make diamonds by selling items and later by completing quests. So yes - premium offers many advantages but I think its a really good deal if you take into account the fact that it makes the game easier and faster and can pay off for itself if you successfully trade on the market.

Offline Madbg

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 02:41:03 PM »
Everytinhg is for making profit i agree and i dont argue, but about some gratis period(1 AP for battle) let say till 10th level. If someone play to level 10 the game he think that the game is worthy to pay for it and will do such investment to continue playing it, think about that too

chegewara

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 09:10:43 PM »
if you make good guild then you dont need to reach level 10 to earn diamonds from crafting. then where is the point to buy premium? and when you reach level 10 you have quest which give you diamonds as reward, then still you can have premium without pay for it. but like said isolde if you invest only one sms you have 50 diamonds, buy premium for 2 weeks and one time extra 24 AP, then you can reach level 10 in 3 days. especially when you will play with story line quests 8)