General Category > General Talk

Realm 2 vs Realm 3

<< < (2/2)

Crassus:

--- Quote from: robiolastex on January 04, 2013, 11:29:10 AM --- Another idea would be making an intersection of the two realm that will be composed by new provinces. (by the way the auctions will be different as well as the diamonds market and people from different realm wouldn't be able to exchange items, or gold (except from loots) or diamonds)

--- End quote ---

That's more or less what I said... As for the market, if they unite it after a month at most it will be stabilized... Or while you are at those "common" regions you could see only your realm's market... and no diamond transfers between players from different realms...
So a different "statistics" list is required that allows you to see who is at the common region (rift between realms) but doesn't allow you to send diamonds or gold. messages are allowed!
Sounds promising....

Danchello:
I play in both realms and from realm 3 some chances to win have only Signature and Sentinel.
Maybe Crepusculo too.
All other guilds will loose believe me.
There is another problem.
What about players witch play in both realms?
In witch side they will  fight?  ???

PrimeACC:
I love the idea too, sound interesting, I am agree with all Crassus say and i think the same.
love the market idea( one more building for all the realms )

about players from both realms i dont see what is the problem to fight: guilds(realm 2/3/4) vs guild(realm2/3/4), lots of the battles will be only for fun and glory :)

but if IO team made one new little map or land with interesing places where all players can dig/fight/loot/sell/buy/// and there is buildings/OP for all T, then there will be real fight for example there is outpost t4: DFA realm2 will fight with Signature realm3 for this OP

from this OP u can buy/sell/heal like a little castle :), but u will have more income because realm2/3/4 players will play there, and with this guild fights and merge market ,the competition will be more fierce.

Of course IH is not so popular game than IO and thats why our priorities are on second place, and of that I know IO team work a lot under IO gameplay.

I am sure that we, all here in this forum will get one good plan of realm2/3/4 ''merge'' and will deliver it to the IH team :)

Edit reason: I corrected my name...

Crassus:

--- Quote from: PrimeACC on January 04, 2013, 07:14:12 PM ---Of course IH is not so popular game than IO and thats why our priorities are on second place, and of that I know IO team work a lot under IO gameplay.

--- End quote ---

I believe ot should be "their priorities"... Anyway that state is correct! We have promised a year ago that the work on IH v2.0 has started but we haven't seen anything yet. But that is good because they will be able to apply our suggestions to new version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version