Author Topic: Blood Land quest dissapear  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Dark

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Blood Land quest dissapear
« on: April 08, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »
Hi guys, after my hero enters lvl 54 and my mercs become lvl 55 I wanted to start completing some steps of Blood Land quest, I visit Everwhite province time ago and accept the story line of Blood Land quest, 2 days ago I kill 10 Behemoths in Pirate Bay and in Book Quest quantity shows 10 of 10 killed , so I get to Everwhite province to continue missions but in my surprise there wasn't "Blood Land quest", in options there is only  "Everwhite Chieftain" and there writes (completed) , I finish this quest in t5, can someone fix Blood Land quest? it has dissapear maybe because of new 2 quests in t6.. anyway I will have to focus on some other quest until Blood Land quest will be fixed, I hope someone will take care of it and help me :) Realm 3, nigga170

Greetings

Offline bbi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Blood Land quest dissapear
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 08:56:02 AM »
The Blood Land's quest has been changed enter level - now is 55. Go grind some more pirates or such, and go back to Everwhite's tavern after level up. Your mercs' levels have nothing to do with quests - only your level matters.

Offline Dark

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: Blood Land quest dissapear
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 10:10:23 AM »
I wirte lvl of mercs just to show up the thing why I started to compelting Blood Land quest :) Anyway thank you for answer cause now situation is clear for me. Many thanks . I lock topic