Author Topic: Critical Crafting  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Critical Crafting
« on: June 23, 2009, 01:26:22 AM »
I have heard, well actualy read something about critical crafting when you are rifining resourses...

A)what's this exactly and how it works?...

I know for items if you have 201 CP you have a 2% chance to make a rare item and so on.. but for what help's to have more than 101 or 201 CP in resourses??...

B) Resourse crafting is also affected by the crafting tool you have and his %?

C) Also is better to craft a lot of resourses in a single movement (like 120 medium leather in 3:XX for XXAP) or it's the same to do them apart?

Thanks.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 01:28:21 AM by Nautrax »

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Critical Crafting
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 06:24:47 AM »
I have heard, well actualy read something about critical crafting when you are rifining resourses...

A)what's this exactly and how it works?...

I know for items if you have 201 CP you have a 2% chance to make a rare item and so on.. but for what help's to have more than 101 or 201 CP in resourses??...

B) Resourse crafting is also affected by the crafting tool you have and his %?

C) Also is better to craft a lot of resourses in a single movement (like 120 medium leather in 3:XX for XXAP) or it's the same to do them apart?

Thanks.

1. Critical crafting is exactly as you decribe it- its the chance to get extra resources for free when crafting resources. It happens when you smelt ingot, craft wood, hides. bones, gems, etc. You need to have over 201 CP to get a chance for crafting rare quantities. Then you get a 4% chance I believe to make a critical additional quantity for every AP you craft.

For example you can do 100 ingots at the same time - and get 1 or 2 or even 5 of them as critical craft - additional ingots which you get without having any resources.

2. Resource crafting is in no way affected by the tool, the tool gives increased chances for crafting only items. Crafting of resources is affected only by the presence of Crafting time multiplier in the case of hides and precious stones - it increases the time needed to craft but you get a higher percent for crafting a critical quantity.

3. I dont think its better to do more resources at once - it shouldnt matter if you do them at once or separately, the chance to get a critical should apply the same for 1 or for 5 or for 10. I think...

Offline nyteman

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 07:28:49 AM »
hello.. i have reached 201 cp in tier 2 item... then i have craft about 30 more item.. but i never once get a chance to craft a rare item.. is it because i am not premium that my chance is lower?? or is it because it just not my luck??

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 07:42:18 AM »
you have just no lucky. i made 10 items and 2-3 rare, later i made another 20 and 0 rare. and i have premium 8)

Offline Magnus

• Tier 1
  • Ninguem regula Reacro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 12:23:02 PM »
It's all random.

Yesterday I made 5 epic stuff, around 10 legendary and only a few rare with 40 something AP:s.

Other days I get 2 rare on 30 AP:s and nothing else. In the long run it will all add upp to the percentages.

If they are critical or not is all chance. You will have good days and bad but just keep on crafting!
Cool! 300 character sig!
:)

Offline nyteman

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 06:49:19 PM »
okay thank you guys,,  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D