Author Topic: crafting set problem  (Read 4353 times)

Offline jaros

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
crafting set problem
« on: June 02, 2010, 05:00:55 PM »
Im lvl 33. I cant wear crafting set item (belt and gloves), cause its lvl38. plz fix it soonly, cause now I cant fight nor craft.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 07:15:24 PM by jaros »

Cuorion

Re: crafting set problem
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 05:04:21 PM »
I don't think there is something to "fix", except it there was announced somewhere that set item levels will be changed and I missed it.

A new rule will be deployed, which will divide each Tier into two sub-tiers, regarding the equipment. Example:  If you have just gained level 40, you will be able to equip 40-44 level items. Once you gain level 45, you will be able to equip level 45-49 items. The change DOES NOT apply to the already existing heroes, but if any of them has an item unequipped, which doesn't cover the rule, he won't be able to equip it back until he gains the required level.

Since crafting set is level 38 and you unequipped it you'll have to be level 35 to equip it back.

Offline jaros

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 05:06:48 PM »
crafting sets should not be any level. it should be possible to use ANY level, depend on crafting points.

I really dont understand why all tiers was divided, not just T6. its crap.

Cuorion

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 05:11:21 PM »
crafting sets should not be any level. it should be possible to use ANY level, depend on crafting points.

I really dont understand why all tiers was divided, not just T6. its crap.

Can you explain please why you believe so? (regarding both of your statements)

Offline jaros

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 05:21:40 PM »
1) - cause its very unfair that only higher tier players can benefit from crafting sets

2) - cause T6 is very large (in experience pts) and can be divided. and its not good to change such important game rules IN game (I know, it was announced, but I thought its only mistake). moreover, whats sense to divide tier 1 and 2?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 05:24:54 PM by jaros »

Cuorion

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 05:31:04 PM »
1) Isn't it logical that a higher level hero (thus more experienced) should be better than a lower level?
2) Dividing was not made to make people change gear more frequently but to balance the game a bit. If you think of it, IH is a mostly item-based game. The old rules made people of greater level differences "equal", giving a greater advantage to premium (aka rich) people over the non-premium members. The new rules give non-premium members the capability to compete premiums, which I personally consider a possitive chance. Now if you think it's "crap", I guess everyone can have their own opinion.

Offline jaros

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 06:38:44 PM »
1) its not about experience, its about crafting points. and it IS very unfair to dont allow lower level players use crafting sets.

also I cant equip yellow crafting tool. cause Im under lvl 25. you really think its normal?

only lvl 49 benefit from this change. I hope that other players will show you his OPINIONS.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:16:30 PM by jaros »

Judith

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 08:35:48 AM »
«  on: May 18, 2010, 10:32:13 AM »

This is the date when we announced the coming of Tier 6, and the input of the new rule. The reason was people to prepare for the incoming changes, like leveling up for example.
I agree with Cuorion about the fact that the most experienced players deserve to have the top items. Coz that's why they spend their time in game farming, leveling up, crafting and so on.

Yesterday before the maintenance started (which was ALSO announced 2 days ago?), you could wear whatever you wanted.
And I can't miss to ask you : Did you have to wait the rule to be applied to try wearing items 5+ levels above your hero?? Why didn't you wear them before the maintenance ? Right.. because "it was announced, but you thought its only mistake"..
Come on..
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 08:37:28 AM by Judith »

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 08:44:51 AM »
http://forum.imperialhero.org/bg/index.php?topic=16375.msg93135#new

"You should be able now to equip crafting sets regardless of the level of set's items."
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 08:48:04 AM »
I have to disagree on this one. You can't equip the crafting gear and stay like that because it was announced prior to the date Judith. The crafting set will give you next to nothing as far as fighting goes. Getting a few pieces of the said set is troublesome enough, really. You guys should just remove the level requirement on it or change it to x4. The only reason the new rule is in place (two sub-tiers) is that content gets a bit more difficult for people new in tier. That isn't in discussion here. The guy got some parts from the crafter set and he wants to use them at crafting. Not defeating monsters.

Edit:

Beaten by Robusta almighty.
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "

Judith

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 09:29:38 AM »
Where was your opinion those two weeks?! You all knew about it, you knew what it meant and what would happen.
But why didn't you disagree back then?

Edit:
I will show this topic to those who take the decisions here..but I don't know if the rule will be modified(only for Tier6 for example..) or removed.

Beaten by Robusta - meaning?

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 09:45:58 AM »
Judith please don't get angry at me. My opinion on this was the same two weeks ago but I didn't really cared for two reasons. One I was level 45  or close already on my main character and the secondly the only crafting set I managed to get to 5/5 is Tier 3 so basically I didn't had a problem. On my other characters I don't craft that much and on top of that they also have Tier 3 crafting sets.

As for beaten by Robusta, as I was writing my first post he posted this :

http://forum.imperialhero.org/bg/index.php?topic=16375.msg93135#new

My bulgarian is really bad but I think he means the level requirement will be removed. So the whole thing is solved.
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "

Judith

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 09:53:26 AM »
I am not angry. I just really don't understand why nobody said a thing about it two whole weeks..

Anyway, what Robusta says in that post is that the level requirements for Crafter's sets are removed.

Edit: jaros, you were right about Crafter's set. It should not have level requirement. But the rest of items have those requirements. So if you play with one character only,  you will still have problem with this rule, coz switching sets - crafter's/exp or pvp, you will have to have the required level. Meaning: you'll still need to level up.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 09:57:21 AM by Judith »

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 10:04:36 AM »
If the level requirement will be removed then the players won't have to level up, actually. : ) They will be able to use the crafting set of their tier (and/or lower tier) regardless of their level.

As for people saying things before the patch I did asked "what mercenaries ?" in another post and I got no answer. Now, as we can see, there is no place where you can hire Tier 6 mercenaries. Yes, I know, you can build taverns and healers in the Castle but, as I see it, after you take a Tier 6 castle there isn't much to do as far as difficulty of the encounters go. So hire Tier 6 mercenaries for what after you got the castle ?

Quick question. Is the rule saying that you can't attack the castle of Tier X if your level is outside the tier still valid  ?(i.e. You can't participate in a Tier 5 castle assault at level 50 ). Thanks.

Judith

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2010, 11:06:32 AM »
Quick question. Is the rule saying that you can't attack the castle of Tier X if your level is outside the tier still valid  ?(i.e. You can't participate in a Tier 5 castle assault at level 50 ). Thanks.

Every member of the Guild that is Tier 3 and above can attack a Castle.