Author Topic: A lill Quest help?  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Ferenji

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
A lill Quest help?
« on: January 25, 2010, 04:02:54 PM »
Hello, it's me again, with a new question.

The quest number 4 from Sonoria involves killing "the big cat in Carnivalia". I did the dungeon but it still said "0 of 1". The guy said "bring me the head of that beast", should I slay that cat till I get it's head as a "drop", or should I be a "tanner" to skin it, or something else to allow me to finish the quest.

The second quest "Haroda Sentinel" (quest 6) involves bringing that guy 5 Simple Leather Boots which I crafted in the end, but the "Complete mission" button does not apper. . . Could it be because I didn't get the resources myself (not a tanner)?

Kinda weird guys, can anyone help out, please? ;)

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: A lill Quest help?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 05:45:14 PM »
Hello, it's me again, with a new question.

The quest number 4 from Sonoria involves killing "the big cat in Carnivalia". I did the dungeon but it still said "0 of 1". The guy said "bring me the head of that beast", should I slay that cat till I get it's head as a "drop", or should I be a "tanner" to skin it, or something else to allow me to finish the quest.

You need to complete all stages of the dungeon and after the last stage your hero must be alive (not only mercs).

The second quest "Haroda Sentinel" (quest 6) involves bringing that guy 5 Simple Leather Boots which I crafted in the end, but the "Complete mission" button does not apper. . . Could it be because I didn't get the resources myself (not a tanner)?

you need to make 5 normal boots, the rare ones are not counted.

Offline Ferenji

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: A lill Quest help?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 02:19:01 PM »
thx  :D
I died then at Carnivalia, but I'll redo it  :D