Author Topic: not receiving crafting points  (Read 3046 times)

Offline Daedulus

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
not receiving crafting points
« on: January 29, 2012, 01:10:41 AM »
I am crafting copper and twice I tried to get the 15 points I need to max out and both times I received 0 points.  Also I am tier 3 and cannot get a single crafting scroll.  It keeps saying tier is too high.  I noticed the topic on this before but I have all the prerequisites and still cannot advance.

Offline Daedulus

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: not receiving crafting points
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 01:13:02 AM »
oops forgot to give my nickname it is Daedulus, same as my forum name.  I am in realm Sonoria

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 09:48:02 AM »
Sonoria is a province not a realm, realms are the servers... You are at realm 2 (beta) or at realm 3.
And since you will need to post another reply, I want to ask you:
1.Do you have more than 100 crafting points?
If you do then only when you do special crafts (superb) you will be able to gain cp. When you reach 200 only when you do rare items etc.

2. To learn (unlock) a new crafting tier you must have at least 100 crafting points at all the previous tiers. Until then you are unable to learn recipes of that tier! Do you meet that requirement?

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 10:26:53 AM »
I am crafting copper and twice I tried to get the 15 points I need to max out and both times I received 0 points.  Also I am tier 3 and cannot get a single crafting scroll.

Cooper is Tier 1 Mining. If you're trying to raise your Tier 2 Mining with it, it won't happen. You need to craft Tier 2 recipes. Try Bronze.

If that doesn't help, there's something wrong with the details. Please provide additional information such as:

1) Your Tier 1 Mining Crafting Points.
2) Your Tier 2 Mining Crafting Poings.
3) Your Character Level
4) Your Tier 1 Primary Profession (Weaponsmith, Armorsmith or Jewelcrafting) Crafting Points
5) Your Tier 2 Primary Profession (Weaponsmith, Armorsmith or Jewelcrafting) Crafting Points

With these, we'll be able to assist you further.

EDIT: Now that I see more carefully, you said you tried to use some recipes that failed to register. Recipes are used in Primary Professions. Ore smelting is Secondary Profession. To raise your Primary Profession, you have to craft a recipe in your primary profession, of the appropriate tier. If this doesn't help, make sure to include (4) and (5) of the additional information.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 10:34:26 AM by Cuorion »
We are simple humans (except Cuorion he is AI cyborg under development  :D)  and humans some times do mistakes...

Offline Daedulus

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 10:07:05 PM »
I have no idea what server I am on.  I should have paid closer attention when signing up.  I believe it's realm 2.  I did not know about the superb/rare thing and points.  Thanks for that info.  Anyway here are my points and profession:

Character lvl:  17

Miner
Tier 1:  293/300
Tier 2:  288/300 
Tier 3:  0/100 (I cannot learn any recipes)

Armorsmith
Tier 1:  200/200
Tier 2:  114/300
Tier 3:  0/100 (cannot learn recipes)

Offline Cuorion

• Ye Goode Olde
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 01:48:55 AM »
Thanks for providing this information. It seems your character is still at Tier 2 (17 level). You'll have to advance to level 20 to enter Tier 3. When you're there, you will be able to register any tier 3 recipe you'd wish.

Just for your information, as Crassus said, to raise a skill further than 100 points, crafting points are granded only after creating the best quality you can make at a given point. That is:

100-200: Exceptional (Grey)
200-300: Rare (Blue)
300-400: Legendary (Yellow)
400-500: Epic (Purple)
We are simple humans (except Cuorion he is AI cyborg under development  :D)  and humans some times do mistakes...

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 11:16:43 AM »
As for what realm you play there is always a way to check it!

Simply go at "my profile" menu located at the left side! There under your avatar you will be able to see account's name and realm!