Author Topic: strange type of missions  (Read 2835 times)

Offline qazwsx

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
strange type of missions
« on: November 15, 2009, 10:03:50 AM »
 Quest 3 : Haroda Sentinel   Step 7/11
Story Line 7:

Everybody Works

‘The hard labor cleanses the man’s soul’, Haroshi says, as he stretches his legs, yelling orders to all his workers.
‘Even our lord likes to work along with his subjects. You can see him quite often, carrying a large pile of wood or unloading wagons full of bricks. He says the “hard work keeps reminding you who you are and where your roots are”. Whatever that means. Anyway, did you sleep well last night? No? Well… you will... after you complete your next task!’

Task: Gather 17 of Emerald in General`s Way.

Reward:
Gold : 300
Action Points : 2

Mission progress    1 of 17

having LESS LIKELy chance of getting that.............

i have tried 10 times out of which i got one stone and reward??????????

SHOULD BE REVIEWED BY GAME MAKER OR EDITOR to change these kind of immpossible missions
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:42:42 AM by Judith »

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: strangr type of missions
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 11:39:14 AM »
I had one with "rare" chance :D and it wasn't that bad

Offline Fragmaster

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 11:49:41 AM »
says who that u need to accept every mission  :D

Crassus

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »
It is true that for now there is no equation difficult-reward for the missions. And the worsted was for me when i had to craft some leather armors when i am miner and i am making metal armors...I am sure that they are working about the missions, so be a little patient...

I like the unique items from story-lines.

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 01:39:09 PM »

I like the unique items from story-lines.

Really??? At least in tier 2 they are weaker then a decent legendary.

chegewara

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 06:24:02 PM »
Really??? At least in tier 2 they are weaker then a decent legendary.
its true, special items from story line are not so special, just cheap rare items

Sheremetev

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 10:07:35 PM »
It definately needs some pre-balancing. Right now I think these things are put only for testing purposes- to check the bahaviour of the adventure module. And, apparently, one of the things that first came out are balance issues regarding Task-Reward connection.

Oton

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 12:07:51 PM »
It definately needs some pre-balancing. Right now I think these things are put only for testing purposes- to check the bahaviour of the adventure module. And, apparently, one of the things that first came out are balance issues regarding Task-Reward connection.
I don't think we will have to re-balance anything regarding the gathering missions.
After all, if you complete them, you get the multi-staged dungeons opened, which,by itself, is more than a reward.

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 01:19:56 PM »
I don't think we will have to re-balance anything regarding the gathering missions.
After all, if you complete them, you get the multi-staged dungeons opened, which,by itself, is more than a reward.
I kind of agree here, and besides personal satisfaction gained from finishing story lines is much more important then some gold....

Offline skrga

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: strange type of missions
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 01:26:24 PM »
speaking of that, we are waiting for main story for tier 4 like 3 weeks?
so be happy with any kind of story, im shore that they are doing everything in their power,
one hello to programmers  ;)

Offline kwintz

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: strange type of missions
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 06:40:00 AM »
I think some of the missions are terrible.  To complete a beginner story line shouldn`t involve crafting 4 rare items(im a jeweler).  Its killed any chance of completing the story for this province.  I have to stpend all my time gathering limited resources on 4 rare items i dont get to keep and a massive reward of 1200 gold.  I dont mind a challenge but i dont want to spend hours on crafting a bunch of crappy amulets!