Author Topic: Mass Messaging  (Read 5608 times)

chegewara

Re: Mass Messaging
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 03:42:56 AM »
and as i know there is no need to confirm e-meil then you can write in registration everything 8)

Offline apofisz

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 03:22:22 PM »
:P just 2 of this games? well the mass messaging is very important for a guild, i played IO(in Hungarian world my alliance were the 16, until i quit and the alliance have stopped existing), i played the galactic imperia, hodito(conqueror), tribalwars(for more than 3 years),WOW, Linage 2, metin2(i quit because of this game i forget my meal on the gas and we have to paint the walls) 9 dragons, and this are what i can remember for now. and all this games were nice because we made a very friendly tribe, guild, alliance, clan... and there you need to mass message, this game is very nice for now, but its lack the comunity feeling, i hope only for now

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2009, 04:12:23 PM »
:P just 2 of this games? well the mass messaging is very important for a guild, i played IO(in Hungarian world my alliance were the 16, until i quit and the alliance have stopped existing), i played the galactic imperia, hodito(conqueror), tribalwars(for more than 3 years),WOW, Linage 2, metin2(i quit because of this game i forget my meal on the gas and we have to paint the walls) 9 dragons, and this are what i can remember for now. and all this games were nice because we made a very friendly tribe, guild, alliance, clan... and there you need to mass message, this game is very nice for now, but its lack the comunity feeling, i hope only for now

Trust me, you know nothing about the pains of trying to communicate in IH, until 12 people at the same time start writing to you on the messenger  :'(

Offline Hiske

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 04:15:09 PM »
question is; how can we bribe admins to develop mm asap?  :-*

Offline Baldric

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 09:23:34 PM »
Do they have something against mass messaging and do they have a good reason for not implementing it?
It would really make communication easier. :)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 01:43:48 PM »
Do they have something against mass messaging and do they have a good reason for not implementing it?
It would really make communication easier. :)

No, they have nothing against them. The good reason is that there is more important stuff to implement.

Offline Baldric

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 03:00:06 PM »
Ahh ok, so that means it will be implemented before the official version comes out? ;D

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 03:01:40 AM »
Ahh ok, so that means it will be implemented before the official version comes out? ;D

I am just as hopeful as you are  ;D  Otherwise I will have to quit school to run the guild  :-\