Author Topic: I'm baffled.  (Read 1559 times)

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
I'm baffled.
« on: April 13, 2010, 12:49:40 PM »
Dear IH team,

I can understand the effort put into creating a game. I can understand things being unclear through the creating process, that including in this case alpha and beta stages of the game. You announced the end of beta. I didn't asked for anything but information that should be clearly available. What I got is :

Sir.
Just try different variations and create your own formulae if that will make you happier.
As we told you several times, all the calculations and mechanics will be present in the game's official manual.
And... even then, when you know all the mechanics and the formulae, you will still not be able to create the perfect hero.
Trust me.

Just... play the game and if you don't like it the way it is at the moment... well, we can't do much to make you think otherwise.
One thing is for sure though - we will surely not tell you how to play.
Because... how fun will it be if you know everything up front?

Have a nice time playing the game, sir.

Best Regards:
IH Team

The topic will be closed.

The information I asked is available up front in your post here :

http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=2523.0

The only problem is the information is wrong and/or outdated. As long as you don't have a problem taking my money now why do I have to wait for the official game manual ? It's a simple question that has a simple answer. But yet again you go at length, writing 10 lines of text, insulting my intelligence while at it, when the answer is a number. I couldn't care less for your politeness as long as what you do is shun me down. I'd rather be called stupid and given the correct information. Did I asked anywhere "Hey , how do I play the game ?" ? Get down from your high horse and do what you're supposed to do. You are insulting every player in this game when you basically expect me to pay and just click a button waiting for a random effect. You're as helpful as a heart attack, really.

I know I risk another forum ban or worse but honestly in 10 years + of online gaming going from Ultima Online to this game through probably another 10 MMORPG's I haven't found anything remotely close to this level of disrespect towards a paying customer. Yeah, paying and don't give me that line about how I don't have to. I and the other people buying diamonds pay your bills.

Rant off.
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "

Oton

Re: I'm baffled.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 01:28:50 PM »
Why are you baffled, Sir?
You think that you are a customer and you have rights?
Please, read the Terms and Conditions again, before you make such statements.
We are not entitled to do anything.
The game is free of charge.
You choose wheather to pay us or not.
So, please, keep your mentor tone for yourself.
And don't tell me about Ultima Online or your 10+ years of MMORPG gaming experience, because, trust me, I'm not even remotely impressed.
I am by no means obliged to help or to give information to a user who has been already punished.
And, note, that I'm still polite.

And, being polite, I'm gonna tell you for the last time.
The next topic you open up in this forum will result in your ability to post in this forum being suspended.
Have a nice day, Sir.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 01:31:19 PM by Oton »