Author Topic: Guild Battles  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Guild Battles
« on: October 20, 2010, 07:19:58 AM »
My guild attacked another guild in Falar for there outpost Now 17 of my guild members showed up for battle against around 20 of theirs when the battle was over I noticed that all my guild members at lv 50 or higher weren't allowed to participate in the battle.  What the heck is Going On???!!!??  >:(  ???

Why wasn't the tier 6 people allowed to fight that was 3 people who couldn't take place in the battle how is this fare. If another guild doesn't have members at tier 6 I can't fight in guild battles anymore??

Tier 4 members have to fight tier 5 members so why couldn't myself and my guys fight as well?? if a guild is too weak to have a tier 6 member that doesn't mean my hands should be tied to give them a handicap it means they don't deserve the outpost we are fighting over!! We would have crushed them if I fought with my guild members let alone the lv 54 member fighting with us.

So whats going on???

Offline Il_Vendicatore

• Tier 4
  • http://www.anno1777.com/index.php?i=139850
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Battles
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 08:31:55 AM »
man, tier 6 playes con't fight in siege in tier 4.
tier 4 and 5 can siege tier 4 outposts and castles, tier 5 and 6 can siege tier 5 outpost and castlle

Offline Sanosama

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 04:25:31 PM »
So uncool so a weak guild can hold a tier 4 castle indefinitely as long as they keep the strongest weak members in it, uncool.

Offline Il_Vendicatore

• Tier 4
  • http://www.anno1777.com/index.php?i=139850
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 04:31:58 PM »
man, you are right, this rule of the tier 5 that can dfend and siege outpost and castle in tier 4 is absurd.
but what can we do?
we try to make understand that we don't like this rule, but nothing, noone llisten to us