Author Topic: Wrong Item classification  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Wrong Item classification
« on: November 30, 2009, 07:30:15 PM »
I have some rubies that were given as a storyline reward. I understand that some items have incorrect labels (str_item....) and I believe that many of those problems have been fixed, but my rubies not only have the wrong label, but are not being classified as Tier 3 gems, they are listed as Tier 1 gems. That makes it impossible for me to sell because they are not seen when sorting by tier. My rubies aren't seen along with those listed by other players.

This is how my rubies appear.

Can this be fixed? Can the rubies that are in my possession be fixed?
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline Chekov

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Sapphire Naming Bug
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 01:56:20 AM »
I recently won six sapphires for completing a tier 3 storyline. I split the sapphires so that I could sell them individually in the market, but now their name is "STR_ITEM_201120". I realize that the items will still work properly, but because I am trying to sell them in the market, I want the name to be correct so that people will be able to find them.

Chekov - level 19 warrior

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Wrong Item classification
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 02:24:22 AM »
I merged these topics, they are the same issue.

Chekov, While this bug has been reported already, a work-around that you can use in the meantime, for selling, is to stack the sapphires again. They will have the correct name again and you can sell them as a bunch.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post

Offline Chekov

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 02:27:58 AM »
Thanks for the tip, and thanks for putting me in the right thread. I looked all over for a report and couldn't find one.

I actually already sold the one that had the name "sapphire." So I guess I'll just have to wait for a fix...

Thanks anyway

Judith

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 10:41:25 AM »
Fixed ^_^