Author Topic: Guild Mergers?  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Blind_Antelope

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Guild Mergers?
« on: February 13, 2012, 03:35:27 AM »
If 2 guilds merge to form one guild, is there any way to transfer the guild treasury?
I realise that the HQ and stash and outposts of the disappearing guild will disappear with it, but the money and diamonds in the treasury should not be wasted. The members that contributed will be in the new guild, so why shouldn't they get the benefit?
Two wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do!

Offline Crassus

• Cy-Borg Maker
  • Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Mergers?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 11:51:34 AM »
I haven't field tested, but I believe that treasuries are merged as well, thus the amount from gold and diamonds summed.
If someone have better info on this plz share.

Offline snif

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 04:33:21 PM »
equipment in the stashes, disappears, but the gold and diamonds are transferred to the merging guild, as well as the highest guild technologies from each guild are kept.

Offline Blind_Antelope

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 02:08:56 PM »
Thank You.
My second character, NoEyedDeer has fallen into the leadership of a small guild that seems to have a membership that is falling by the wayside. Some, including the ex-leader, have been away from the game for over 35 days. :o
In trying to revitalise the membership I am looking at getting some small guilds to merge with us, or even merging with another guild to form a workable unit. Knowing that the money and diamonds we have collected will be safe is a good thing. 8)
Two wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do!