Author Topic: Depleted mines...  (Read 2293 times)

Offline strategy

• Level 34 Warrior
  • Tier 1
    • View Profile
Depleted mines...
« on: March 10, 2010, 03:48:35 PM »
I just "walked" through every Tier3 province looking for ANY mine with iron ore left.
Couldn't find any! And my present quest demand crafting iron helmet  ???

So, what to do now:
1) To go on another 2h tour around tier3 provinces?
2) To buy on market?
3) Wait 24h and pray god to find any iron ore left on my next logon?

Now seriously. Please reconsider:
1) Adding every ore in every province (Tier1  dig just Tier1 ore; Tier2 can dig Tier2&1 ore ... Tier 5 can dig Tier 5&4&3&2&1 ore.)
So everyone can roam across whole map looking for non-depleted mines.
2) Removing daily limit. So there si plenty of every ore for everyone.
3) Doubling daily limit (but that is not really solution, just stalling).

Just, please, do something with this lacking of resources.
It's blocking further progress through quests and can be (is) really annoying...

Thank you :)

Cuorion

Re: Depleted mines...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 06:47:31 PM »
This kind of stuff (aka "please make game easier so it becomes... easier) has been discussed more than once in this forum.
The style of professions is one of the foundationary constands of the game. I don't think it is ever going to change, neither to make game easier nor to make all professions similar.

Offline strategy

• Level 34 Warrior
  • Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 10:11:49 PM »
Well, I'm not asking to make anything easier, but, just questioning reason to have ON/OFF switch for mines...
It's not like a store so people must to wait for "work hours" for it to "open" :)

I can't stay 24/7 checking is it time for new round, and then rush and digg until depletion...

Why to wait whole day, why it can't be managed to offer regular amount every hour, so everyone can take it's turn?

Lets say, every hour every mine produce 100 new ore so everyone can grab some, and yet not wait too much (also number of ore is still limited).

That shouldn't be "making game easy" but "evenly distributing resources", right? :)

Cuorion

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 01:48:38 AM »
And what if you want to collect 100 ore? Wouldn't you have to stay hours over the game to camp for resources respawn? Cause you know you won't be the only one there... What's the good part in getting 5-10 resources per hour before depletion?

Crassus

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 02:00:03 AM »
The only good add, solving your problem, according my opinion is to a counter clock, like the one at shops.
>Time left until resources will be refreshed hh:mm:ss<
And imagine the great hunt at dangerous provinces!!! All the miners will run to specific dungeon at that time and all the killers will go to stop them and slay them for some gold (& ore if they are lucky).!!! :D :D