Author Topic: Mercenary Tier reduction after last changes  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Hurin1

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Mercenary Tier reduction after last changes
« on: July 01, 2010, 05:57:43 PM »
I am Hurin1 on realm 3. Just after the last changes (yesterday June 30) I found my Mercenarys reduced from Tier 3 to Tier 2.
I had payed some days before in order to increase the Tier of all my Mercenarys (4 Mercs) from 2 to 3, paying 1600 gold for each increase. I could then buy and use army tier 3 for them and they actually still have those army and they still can use them. But yesterday I've discovered them moved back to Tier 2. I cannot either increase their tier any longer, and then I've lost golds because I've payed 6400 gold and I still have 4 Mercenarys at tier 2 (instead of the Tier 3 I've payed for)

Can someone explain me if I did something worng or not allowed or if this is a known bug?

Thanks

Cuorion

Re: Mercenary Tier reduction after last changes
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 06:02:36 PM »
I'm afraid you'll have to wait until tomorrow so someone from IH Team can check your account.
Thanks for reporting.

P.S.: Nice name. ;)

Crassus

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 06:25:29 PM »
From the in-game news:

Mercenaries Issue Fixed     2010-06-30 14:47:38
Due to Team oversight with the mercenaries' logic, the latter could pass into the next Tier without having the necessary levels.
As of today the mercenaries must have the necessary level, just like the heroes, in order to be upgraded into the next Tier.
All the mercenaries who don't have the required level will be demoted into their real Tier.
Mercenaries equipped with higher Tier items will be able to keep them. If you choose to remove such equipment from your mercenaries you won't be able to put it back until your mercenary meets the requirements.

Sad but there is no bug... as for gold you spend to upgrade them ???

Cuorion

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 07:56:15 PM »
I need to start reading the news... :(

Offline Jago

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 08:50:29 PM »
 :D So some Developer noticed my comment about a level 24 NPC upgraded to tier 4.