Author Topic: crafting  (Read 7336 times)

chegewara

Re: crafting
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 08:03:16 PM »
and an other question(they are always here ) , there is any effect the amount of resources  to get a critical craft? let say if i craft 100 leather is bigger the chance than if i craft only 10?

no. this is random and no matter how many you craft in one time. as i know crafting tools increase that chance but im not pretty sure 8)

Offline apofisz

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 02:27:49 PM »
if i do a crafting mission example to make 5 leather armor, when i collect the revard i will lose the armors? i mean i get in exchange or i craft and get the reward and have the armors too?

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 09:43:53 AM »
if i do a crafting mission example to make 5 leather armor, when i collect the revard i will lose the armors? i mean i get in exchange or i craft and get the reward and have the armors too?

No, you lose the armors, the rewards is given because they will take the crafted items from you.

Offline apofisz

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 11:29:25 AM »
can i know from wich mobs has the higher droprate in recipes? i have lvl 15 and still never got a recipe, not even a tier 2....

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 03:53:44 PM »
can i know from wich mobs has the higher droprate in recipes? i have lvl 15 and still never got a recipe, not even a tier 2....

That, unfortunately is a mystery for everyone except the people who have indeed designed the game and determined the drop chance for each dungeon :) I can give you a few pointers though :

1. Do not fight animals if you want recipes. Animals will drop mostly hides and amulets from time to time.

2. Try to fight in dungeons where you face several enemies at the same time ( generally theifs, robbers and guys like that have a good chance to drop stuff)

3. Wear amulets and rings with item drop bonus, that will increase your chance of getting items when you fight.

Offline apofisz

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2009, 06:19:41 PM »
that is nice:), but to be a good craftsman and also go to fight mobs:P because the dungeons will bound so my guild mates can't help me.., that hell lot of time

chegewara

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 03:46:47 AM »
i have question about time multiplier for secondary professions. on alpha i have tanner and he have slider to change time multiplier after when he reach 200CP but i have carpenters (1 on alpha and 1 on beta) and they havent that slider. why?

Oton

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 09:50:25 AM »
Resources that are extracted from sites don't have a multiplier, because the crafting bonus is applied to the chance of how many you can dig.
The multiplier applies to the hides, because you don't dig hides, the beasts have a chance to drop them.