Author Topic: crafts  (Read 3446 times)

Offline Galvez

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
crafts
« on: July 22, 2009, 09:32:00 AM »

I'm level 5 and archer
what profession craftsman you recommend?

Offline Baldric

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Re: crafts
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 11:19:59 AM »
You can take whatever you like. I took a armorsmith and tanner cause I like being able to get exp by killing animals and getting resources for my crafts at the same time, plus I am a ranger too so it is useful to be able to make myself leather armor but there is no restriction, just take whatever you like best and think will be most useful to you or your guild if you entered one.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 11:33:32 AM »
You can take whatever you like. I took a armorsmith and tanner cause I like being able to get exp by killing animals and getting resources for my crafts at the same time, plus I am a ranger too so it is useful to be able to make myself leather armor but there is no restriction, just take whatever you like best and think will be most useful to you or your guild if you entered one.

Completely agree :) This is one of the profession combinations which can support itself quite well :) Also a weaponsmith and carpenter is not bad, a lot of weapons are made out of wood but its also good to have a miner in the guild as well so you can get other resources ;)

Offline Nautrax

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 05:23:20 PM »
Tier 3 and 4 of Armorsmith/tanner are really unusefull if you don't have a good miner that provides you of bars to do 70% of the good items.

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 05:13:10 AM »
Tier 3 and 4 of Armorsmith/tanner are really unusefull if you don't have a good miner that provides you of bars to do 70% of the good items.

Well by tier 3 and 4 you should have a well organized guild where if you specialize as an armorsmith you dont need to get your own resources, but received them from the guild mates - then you can only develop your profession to be good :). This combination is one of the best if you play alone, but then, you are very limited in what you can do.

14/88

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 11:53:52 AM »
I'm level 5 and archer
what profession craftsman you recommend?

I recommend to you - carpenter - if you choose weaponsmith. Thus you'll have enouph crafted wood for future bows if you choose shadow hunter at level 15 - and crafting bows needs in most cases ONLY wood. Even different types of javelin, which is preferable weapon for shadow stalker, require lots of crafted wood. On the other hand you should know that being a miner is very profitable nowadays. These guys sell their steel ingots only for huge amounts of diamonds. Crafted wood isn't so expensive at the moment.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 11:58:02 AM by 14/88 »

Offline -166-

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 12:27:48 PM »
Hey I was thinking, is there any point of joining a guild? I mean, I'm kind of loner. So do you think that it's a good idea if I join a guild ?

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 01:16:35 PM »
Hey I was thinking, is there any point of joining a guild? I mean, I'm kind of loner. So do you think that it's a good idea if I join a guild ?

I think its a good idea to join a guild, the game emphasizes strongly the team play. Actually you can succeed in crafting only if you have support from others - if you only prefer to fight then you can do it all on your own :)

Offline raam

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 03:09:33 PM »

you can chek the stuf the member on isolda`s guild have and then you can see for yourself what a good guild can give to you...
 ;)

14/88

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 09:11:57 PM »

You can survive without any help, I can assure you. I'm kinda loner also - reached already tier 3 on beta and I am proud that I did it by myself without anyone help. Of coarse you should know that top players are from the guilds - game is intended for team work.