Author Topic: Strength and Damage  (Read 2821 times)

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
Strength and Damage
« on: August 06, 2009, 12:27:44 PM »
I'm an hunter. I noticed that my strengh affects the damage that I make very, very few: about 0.1-0.2 points of damage any point of strength. And this strength's "bonus" does not change with the weapon that I use, on ranged weapon or blades it's quite the same.
I ask: How does it work on warriors? Is worrior's strength more important on his damage and how much?
Thank you.
pls DONT click positive on my Karma, coz I'm PROUD of its negativity, knowing the two worms that are feeding it! ^_^

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
Re: Strength and Damage
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 01:11:22 PM »
http://forum.imperialhero.org/int/index.php?topic=441.0

I red it on the first day i played this game,
but it doesn't answer to my question  :o
I hope some warrior can tell me what I'm asking  ;)
pls DONT click positive on my Karma, coz I'm PROUD of its negativity, knowing the two worms that are feeding it! ^_^

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 01:28:45 PM »
Damage increase same for warrior. 1 % for each 4 strength. Warriors have advantage because they get 1,5 point for each point invested in strength and they get better bonus because their weapon does biggest damage. But beside that it works the same as for you.

Offline govinda

• The Silent Stalker
  • Tier 2
  • Non nobis Domine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 01:33:31 PM »
thanks a lot  :)

Offline robyalla2econda

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 01:35:08 PM »
I'm an hunter. I noticed that my strengh affects the damage that I make very, very few: about 0.1-0.2 points of damage any point of strength. And this strength's "bonus" does not change with the weapon that I use, on ranged weapon or blades it's quite the same.
I ask: How does it work on warriors? Is worrior's strength more important on his damage and how much?
Thank you.

Well, each 4 points in strenght give 0.1 bonus to the min and max attack of the hero.. So, each point must give 0.1/4 bonus to the damage = 0.025! Considering that you are a warrior, 1 point given to strenght equals to 1.5 points. This way, each point given to strenght grants you 0.0375 bonus to the damage. I hope it is right!  :)