Author Topic: Min/max bid  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Min/max bid
« on: August 12, 2009, 10:26:40 AM »
Hello,

Can someone explan me the logic of the auction house starting and buy now price.

For example:

You put:

Starting bid: 3 diamonds
Buy now bid: 4 diamonds

It ends up you can only bid 4 diamonds, thus buying the item now.

If there is min bid 3 diamonds, you should have option to put 3 diamonds as starting bid, not above that, cause in other way there is no need for:

Starting bid: 4 diamonds
Buy now bid: 4 diamonds

So there s not much logic in it, if starting price is 3, i must be able to offer only 3 diamonds. Of course the 0 bid should be disabled, and making 1 as the lowest.

Thanks

chegewara

Re: Min/max bid
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 11:49:39 AM »
there was some problems with implementing this. if you want to set prices: 3 diamonds minimal, and 4 diamond for buy now price just set 2 diamonds for minimal and first person which will bid must pay 3 diamonds 8)

Offline Bolindus

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 11:59:24 AM »
I know that, but thats not solving problem, just going around it. How can i put min bid 1 diamond? Should i put 0 diamonds for starting bid?

And my problem isnt putting it on the auction,i want buy something for 3 instead of 4 ;). I believe people that put something for 3 diamond min want min 3 diamonds, they arent counting on 4 :)

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 12:19:43 PM »
you have right, but like i said, there was programming problem and some players exploit this bug. maybe later programmers resolve that but for now nothing will change . there is lot other things to implement. people are waiting for new provinces and story line quests and many other 8)