Author Topic: What's waiting?  (Read 1777 times)

Kris Krusader

What's waiting?
« on: September 21, 2009, 01:57:06 AM »
Please bear with this crusader for a little while.

I played Age of Empires II Conquerors Expansion in 2005, the reason I enjoy strategy game till these days, and the reason I have come to Imperia Online only recently. The Imperia Online, with its technicalities and procedures, has started to bore me. I am this close -----).(----- to abandoning the game now. But I have one hope remaining, that is YOU -- the veterans of Imperia Online.

Tell me, sires, will I get to see something in the like of Age of Empires after I amassed my army? I mean I don't expect to see only 'notice' and more notices telling me I have 100 archers ready for deployment YET I cannot have command control over them. Can I get to see my armies on the screen? Can I move them? Can I see their arrows flying in the sky? That the sort of questions I am having now. If, at higher level later, I still see only 'notices' in my game, no clattering of metal, no neighing of horses, no squeking of pigs, no villagers screaming in fright... I might as well quit now.

Thank you very much, my lords, for attending to my inquiries.

Offline andy_eu

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
Re: What's waiting?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 06:50:43 PM »
First off all try a different forum, maybe this one can help http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php..
you can start with reading some After Action Reports to see some stories of other players.....

Anyway, after some months of playing you will still not hear "no clattering of metal, no neighing of horses, no squeking of pigs, no villagers screaming in fright", but screaming of wife/girlfriend/kids/boss.....alliance members cause you fell asleep at 4 AM......and so on....

Kris Krusader

Re: What's waiting?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 07:11:10 PM »
Thanks, pal, I am checking the site you recommended
Having said that I am migrating away from this forum now
... or perhaps departing from the online game altogether
But I wish to convey my sincere gratitude to you
... over the neighing of horses and the squeking of pigs
Now I know what awaits, you indeed have saved me a lot time
Good day, mate. May the force be with you; make save the city!