Author Topic: Ranger Skillz  (Read 10455 times)

Offline KOPSi

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Ranger Skillz
« on: May 07, 2009, 08:07:50 AM »
Team 1 takes turn
Jackp0T try to use Retaliate skill that add 4% to Critical chance
Jackp0T successfuly use Retaliate skill.
Jackp0T hits Plain lion for 88.473333333333 and he is left with 211.87 health.Monster kills bonus adds 0% to damage.
A critical hit is performed 14/24!

Team 2 takes turn
Evade skill add 6% to the Evade chance chance of Jackp0T
Plain lion doesn't have an opponent, therefore he chooses Jackp0T. Level difference modifyer is 0.8
Plain lion 95/25 hit evaded.
Plain lion doesn't have an opponent, therefore he chooses Jackp0T. Level difference modifyer is 0.8
Plain lion 27/25 hit evaded.
Plain lion 26/25 hit evaded.

this is sweet, but i noticed something, soon as i run out of mana , evade stops working...
shouldnt evade be passive skill ?
btw, are here some infos about dual wield ?

Offline Repr

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger Skillz
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 12:40:53 PM »
dual wield needs a lvl 7 mastery. you need to be at least level 30 to get a lvl 7 mastery, maybe even more. it will only work with daggers

in my view it takes so long to get dualwield that it doesnt have much use. you cant fight with a single dagger really...

"A chat-op is never late! Nor is he ever early. He arrives precisely when we ment him to !"

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 01:17:16 PM »
dual wield needs a lvl 7 mastery. you need to be at least level 30 to get a lvl 7 mastery, maybe even more. it will only work with daggers

in my view it takes so long to get dualwield that it doesnt have much use. you cant fight with a single dagger really...

sorry for small off-topic, but I have question regarding dual wild with warrior. Will it work only with daggers, short swords (one hand) and maces?
I would like to have warrior with two hammers :P

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 05:49:32 PM »
sorry for small off-topic, but I have question regarding dual wild with warrior. Will it work only with daggers, short swords (one hand) and maces?
I would like to have warrior with two hammers :P
Yes, i aksed that in another topic also. because furry warrior wont have proficiencies with 1 h weapon for dual wield.