Author Topic: F.A.Q?  (Read 2601 times)

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
F.A.Q?
« on: March 20, 2010, 02:34:20 PM »
More of a vent than a suggestion. Or take it however you like. Can someone that works for the company or a fan or whatever write a comprehensive guide about classes and whatnot ? So you would know , for instance, that you need 7 points in attack stance and level 20 to get the beserker stance. As oposed to the stupid, moronic, tool-tip that says that you need 10 points in basic skills. That's it. That is utterly retarded. Some people (like yours trully) might spend diamonds (that cost real money) to respecc only to find out that they basically they need to spend some more because they were specced right in the first place. I repeat. F#@#ing retarded. Spent 50 diamonds for nothing. I don't know if you can check but the character is NMNM on world 3. Guessing rules or finding them on your own personal expense is stupid. Write a f#@#ing help/FAQ.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 10:58:10 AM by Judith »
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 05:24:22 PM »
We are making help and FAQ. So when its finished, it will be implemented in game.
But i also suggest next time you make post, you should make it little more polite.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 06:06:25 PM by Tiger »

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 09:24:10 PM »
But i also suggest next time you make post, you should make it little more polite.

Lost my politeness along with my 50 diamonds. Sorry.
"I'm gonna go build my own game, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the game! "

Cuorion

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »
You know pal, I won't hesitate banning you if you keep that attitude, even if Tiger didn't.

Offline DMDM

• Tier 3
  • Problem ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 11:04:21 PM »
That will fix the game's problem(s), no doubt. As far as I know of the beta is over so I pretty much got, 50 diamonds worth, royally screwed. I see people crying rivers of tears over 1 diamond. Imagine my state of mind. Misleading information is just as bad as alpha-state bugs. So how about more fixing/working on FAQ/help and less threatening ? Honestly. Pal.

Offline Geomaticus

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 01:36:57 AM »
This could have worked to your advantage, if you handled it differently...

1) You wanted berserker stance so you put your points in the the way that the tool tip suggests.
2) You believe the in-game instruction provided by that tool tip is incorrect (after spending 50 diamonds)
3) You post here in the forum that you believe the in-game instructions are not correct
4) You request to have your diamonds refunded because of it because of the incorrect instructions
5) You wait for an official response from a Game Administrator, which might have included refunding your diamonds

Bitching and telling the game programmers f-u is not the way you should have handled it. I hope that's not the way you handle other complications in life.
Search the forum - read the FAQ's and News - Don't multi-post