the new rule on the recipes...

is good
10 (33.3%)
sucks
3 (10%)
i want that you abolish this rule
17 (56.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: the new rule on the recipes...  (Read 15531 times)

robiolastex

the new rule on the recipes...
« on: July 06, 2010, 08:54:36 PM »
this rule really sucks, we want that you abolish them!  >:(
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:56:18 PM by robiolastex »

mr_ferid

Re: the new rule on the recipes...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 09:39:18 PM »
I don't like this rule.
rare recipie 50 times simple recipie 100 times
VERY BAD IDEA :D

Offline Ali75

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 07:46:51 AM »
The bigger problem is that now when you click auction you can't understand if you already know a recipe or not and you risk to buy recipes you don't need :(

robiolastex

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 09:18:52 AM »
who voted that this rule is good?

Oton

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 09:55:01 AM »
who voted that this rule is good?
I did.

maeof

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 10:03:39 AM »
I don't like this rule.
rare recipie 50 times simple recipie 100 times
VERY BAD IDEA :D
one time recipe: 1
Rare recipe: 50
Simple recipe: 200

mr_ferid

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 10:27:54 AM »
I see simple recipie 100 times

robiolastex

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 10:36:38 AM »
some of them are 200...

Offline TaniaR

• Tier 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 10:54:42 AM »
recipes level X4 is for 200 crafts...
level X6 for 100 crafts... and X8 for 50 crafts. This means....... with 1 recipes X8 level..... you can craft only 50 times...  :'(

Offline Jago

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2010, 11:25:08 AM »
After some thought  it is a positive change (so finally the guild stash will be cleared of the tons of recipes).

My real problem is that the change was hidden in the midst of the "Summer goodies" message and that I hadn't notice on first reading.

Oton

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, 11:56:53 AM »
After some thought  it is a positive change (so finally the guild stash will be cleared of the tons of recipes).

My real problem is that the change was hidden in the midst of the "Summer goodies" message and that I hadn't notice on first reading.
:D

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2010, 03:07:59 PM »
At first, sorry for my weak english. My poor english is main reason why I write very rarely on forum although I am frequent visitor.

In "recipe change" is something I like, something do not like.

1. I think cutting crafting from one recipe to some amounts of crafts is good. My opinion is maybe I put even smaller numbers  :P ... ( please do not beat me, I am weak  *hihi* ). I am playing in Server 3 and my charcaters are 3rd and 10th in crafting points ranking so I am crafting very much. Anyway , I think only very rarely I am crafting more than 50 crafts from one kind of recipe. Anyway I have no problem to get 5 or 10 same rare recipes so 50crafts limit is absolutely no problem In fact for many weeks recipes was only way to earn gold for me .... For me positive change.

2. Joining legend recipes - fantastic.  *dance* I think no one player will tell anything against this idea.

3. Missing phrase " This recipe was already learned" - I agree with Ali75, this is very very bad for me. Looking for every recipe to my "crafting book" if I already have it or not is killing my time for this game. In one day I am able to get as loot from fights in average about 30-40 recipes, most goes to cache... until now they could be easily selected and most of them immediately sold to vendor.

4. After I had feeling negative posts about some aspect of game are too soon locked without possibility to discuss, I am very happy to can see this discussion. I hope many players will put their opinion. Only reason is to make already good game even better. I really welcome discussion about some other "parts" of game. I read something about new skills, it will be surely welcomed .... and also I see some possibility to improve green set items.

Jany

Crassus

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2010, 03:47:58 PM »
The idea is good.
The crafting times are too big, the costs of recipes is small. For example you will use one recipe x4 for 200 times to achieve special craft and then you will change to more profitable recipe...
Also there will be a way to delete your recipes... Just craft them 200 times :P .

3. Missing phrase " This recipe was already learned" - I agree with Ali75, this is very very bad for me. Looking for every recipe to my "crafting book" if I already have it or not is killing my time for this game. In one day I am able to get as loot from fights in average about 30-40 recipes, most goes to cache... until now they could be easily selected and most of them immediately sold to vendor.

Perhaps a "This recipe was already learned, 46 times of craft left" will solve the issue...

A bit  *offtopic*
4. After I had feeling negative posts about some aspect of game are too soon locked without possibility to discuss, I am very happy to can see this discussion. I hope many players will put their opinion.

There is no policy to "silence" the opposite voices. There is an issue of the time... The most disagreements comes from players that they read (or not) about the new changes, they wait to applied and then they cry about it, when little can do. If the new applied change isn't good, the game developers will think a new change and sure if there are suggestions even at locked topic. But if there are only "I disagree" posts and no suggestions any discussion is pointless...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 03:57:54 PM by Crassus »

maeof

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2010, 03:48:25 PM »

If you find a recipe in dungeon fight, and if you point at him youll see that system says if its already learned or not.

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2010, 04:47:36 PM »
If you find a recipe in dungeon fight, and if you point at him youll see that system says if its already learned or not.

Now yes  *hihi* . But now I am not sure about yourself, I am close to sure today morning system do not tell this message or I was already overworked at morning  :-[ .   Anyway just now everything perfect for me.