the new rule on the recipes...

is good
10 (33.3%)
sucks
3 (10%)
i want that you abolish this rule
17 (56.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: the new rule on the recipes...  (Read 15428 times)

maeof

Re: the new rule on the recipes...
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 06:08:26 PM »
It's okay, maybe I'm wrong :).

Offline Ali75

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 09:12:33 PM »
now yes i see already learned. happy that you get the suggestion:)

by the way some other cosiderations:
1) good if you really can learn many times the same legendary scroll (didn't try yet) and you get a counter on them (good implementation)
2) good now you can see if already learned (even if this was possible before the implementation)
3) did not understand any other benefits from this rule
(about recipes takes too many space in guild is false problem - if you don't need them you can sell them to vendors for gold coins) just curious to know why someone think this new rule is good for other reason that the first i mentioned....
the question is WHY? tell me good reasons and i'll post GOOD JOB congrats....

Crassus

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 01:10:28 PM »
Well it will help people to sell their unwanted recipes at the market, since there will be greater need of them.
All the x9 recipes will be gain much more worth at the market and the gold will "do circles", if you go to the bank you can see the total amount of gold deposit there... it's enormous (Gold available for loans is 48.448.081.802) this means that rich players exist and the IH team tries to find a way to make them spend some gold to help and other players that do not want to be crafters.
And rich players usually are those who craft thousand times the same recipe and they are able to craft epic items, this way to continue gaining money they will need the same recipe more than once....

robiolastex

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2010, 05:19:08 PM »
mmm are you sure that the reasons that you wrote are true?

now reply at my questions:
1)why this rule like almost only at mods and admins ?
2)why almost nobody want still create?

and now, my cosiderations about your reply:
i think that the "rich players" are very rich because they buy a lot of diamonds, not because they create always the same recipe (infact sion, mala and others makers, create almost only from legendary recipe)

p.s. i'm not a maker, but i'm very rich, and... i don' t buy diamonds.

maeof

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2010, 05:21:26 PM »

Whoa. What do you mean?

robiolastex

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2010, 05:27:09 PM »
may be i used a italian costruction mode, but... do you mean that the phrase isn' t grammatically correct?

Offline penthedattilo

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 09:08:30 PM »
I find it absolutely unfair

Cuorion

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2010, 09:16:42 PM »
Well, I'm ok with this rule.
Rare recipes will probably get better value now so dungeon farming will give more profit to balance it a bit to crafting.

Offline Ali75

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2010, 01:29:10 AM »
Well it will help people to sell their unwanted recipes at the market, since there will be greater need of them.
All the x9 recipes will be gain much more worth at the market and the gold will "do circles", if you go to the bank you can see the total amount of gold deposit there... it's enormous (Gold available for loans is 48.448.081.802) this means that rich players exist and the IH team tries to find a way to make them spend some gold to help and other players that do not want to be crafters.
And rich players usually are those who craft thousand times the same recipe and they are able to craft epic items, this way to continue gaining money they will need the same recipe more than once....

ok thanks a lot for reply , personally i don't agree (i don't think this will change something) but at least you gave me a "ratio" of the new rule...

i mean if you get 50 crafts with a scroll maybe you will really craft 100 items in a tier...  you buy 2 recipe even if you pay 100k each this will not make you poor or the seller rich... (it means for you 2k for each item and i don't think there are many players that will craft more that 100 items of the same kind!! ... anyway this new rule for me don't change nothing. (the real cost for crafter are resources! 1 steel lingot is 20k and you need more that 1...)

Crassus

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2010, 01:42:21 AM »

i think that the "rich players" are very rich because they buy a lot of diamonds, not because they create always the same recipe (infact sion, mala and others makers, create almost only from legendary recipe)

p.s. i'm not a maker, but i'm very rich, and... i don' t buy diamonds.

Here you disagree with yourself....

Simply don't understand why you still disagree with the rule... You are not a crafter so you need the recipes only for the quests and missions, 100 or 50 durability of each isn't enough for you?
To buy one more recipe will be this hard?

This affect only players like mala or sion (i am referring to them, only because you did) and they will need to buy more times their recipes but they still will have profit. But this way and other players will make some profit.

Perhaps only we (and some other players) are looking the big picture and we do not like to  :'( for every change. (and out of personal benefits).

"If the water is standing still it'll  become swamp" The same with the MMORPGs. Changes will come good or bad only time will show, we should disagree (and agree) with them in a  "productive" way...

ok thanks a lot for reply , personally i don't agree (i don't think this will change something) but at least you gave me a "ratio" of the new rule...

i mean if you get 50 crafts with a scroll maybe you will really craft 100 items in a tier...  you buy 2 recipe even if you pay 100k each this will not make you poor or the seller rich... (it means for you 2k for each item and i don't think there are many players that will craft more that 100 items of the same kind!! ... anyway this new rule for me don't change nothing. (the real cost for crafter are resources! 1 steel lingot is 20k and you need more that 1...)

Yes the real cost for a crafter is at the resources... The rule will simple add more movement to the (dead?) recipe market (=money movement).
And as i said before is a minor harmless change, and i do not get it why some pple disagree this much with this rule...

Offline Ali75

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 01:56:58 AM »
Yes the real cost for a crafter is at the resources... The rule will simple add more movement to the (dead?) recipe market (=money movement).
And as i said before is a minor harmless change, and i do not get it why some pple disagree this much with this rule...

my friend maybe i didn't explain correct. i'm neutral with this rule, simply didn't understand the ratio... you explained me and i'm saying that this will not change nothing...
(i don't have nor benefit nor malus)

mine is a general consideration... looking the big picture as you says i don't see a great change... anyway my pursuit was only to understand... other are simply consideration to help you in your pursuit to make this game better.... (you already gave me the answer i was looking for with your first answer explaining me the ratio of the rule that i didn't understand, and i thank you a lot for your reply, i added other considerations to give you my point of view nothing more)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 02:03:16 AM by Ali75 »

Crassus

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2010, 02:04:11 AM »
my friend maybe i didn't explain correct. i'm neutral with this rule, simply didn't understand the ratio... you explained me and i'm saying that this will not change nothing...
(i don't have nor benefit nor malus)

mine is a general consideration... looking the big picture as you says i don't see a great change... anyway my pursuit was only to understand... other are simply consideration to help you in your pursuit to make this game better.... (you already gave me the answer i was looking for with your first answer explaining me the ratio of the rule that i didn't understand, and i thank you a lot for your reply, i added other considerations to give you my point of view nothing more)

I agree with you it's not a great change. The first part of my post was referring to robiolastex post (that's why i quote parts of his post) and when i was referring to your reply (then i quote your text) i agreed with you and expressed a personal "complain"
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 11:54:17 AM by Crassus »

Offline Ali75

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2010, 02:25:05 AM »
sorry for "ratio" (is latin) i mean the purpose, intent, scope...

Offline Jago

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2010, 10:24:06 AM »

Adding more movement = making it undead?

Seriously I can't see why you think it will add anything to the recipe market.
The only recipe I have used more than 100 times was the Yew long bow to push my weaponsmithing skill up (I am a carpenter so getting the resources is easy) and I have found multiple copies of that recipe.

i see no reason to buy it or any other non unique recipe from market.

(Gold available for loans is 48.448.081.802) this means that rich players exist

What is the average for single player?

How much gold is in the hands of the top 1% and 10% of the players?

Why they would buy some recipe for items that aren't single use?

I have nothing against the rule change per se, but I doubt it will reach its goal.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 11:02:02 AM by Jago »

robiolastex

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2010, 11:16:25 AM »
Here you disagree with yourself....

Simply don't understand why you still disagree with the rule... You are not a crafter so you need the recipes only for the quests and missions, 100 or 50 durability of each isn't enough for you?
To buy one more recipe will be this hard?

sorry, now i'm not a maker, but in future i' ll become a maker, so, i disagree with the rule, because i have to increase my creation points by craft 1 recipe that is more convenient