the new rule on the recipes...

is good
10 (33.3%)
sucks
3 (10%)
i want that you abolish this rule
17 (56.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: the new rule on the recipes...  (Read 15552 times)

Crassus

Re: the new rule on the recipes...
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 12:21:26 PM »
sorry, now i'm not a maker, but in future i' ll become a maker, so, i disagree with the rule, because i have to increase my creation points by craft 1 recipe that is more convenient

If you are able to find a recipe that it's ok for you to craft it more than 100 times, it will be nothing for you to buy this recipe 2-3 times...

Seriously I can't see why you think it will add anything to the recipe market.
The only recipe I have used more than 100 times was the Yew long bow to push my weaponsmithing skill up (I am a carpenter so getting the resources is easy) and I have found multiple copies of that recipe.

i see no reason to buy it or any other non unique recipe from market.

Even the single one recipe you will need to buy extra will add something to the market movement. And believe me a real crafter will need recipes to craft epic items... (and if he is unlucky he will need 2 times more...)

As summary of this topic i think we are at this:
Mods and some other players say it's ok
2-3 players are neutral to the rule coz it isn't change anything
and 1-2 players are against it coz they will need in their game-lifetime to buy 1-2 more recipes...
 ??? ??? What to say from both sides we are too stubborn to change our opinion... This means that the neutral players are right :D.

P.S. As for the average or how this gold is divided i can't answer...

Offline Aurelio

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 12:24:59 PM »
I thing that these needless changes and updatings ruin this game that i like too much, and i don' t know until that point you will arrive... at the stars there was not a maximum amount of resourcers and the all hero can find skin in battle. anyway this is not much grave. but now you take a maximum amount of times that we can craft a recipe, this is really absurd! Some recipes tier 5 e 6 cost over 100K of gold and this oblige us to spend more gold for re-buy them, and simultaneously you oblige us to buy more diamonds that now cost more 140K of gold. maybe I' m since 7 months the best buyer of diamonds, problably i will stop to buy diamonds... So, i would that you abolish this rule. thx for the attention

robiolastex

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 12:37:09 PM »
the poll agree with my theory... but you didn' t explain me still the true purpose of this change, crassus...
good aurelio +1 K
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 03:31:49 PM by robiolastex »

Crassus

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 01:56:29 PM »
First i have to thank you for the -karma...
the pool agree with my theory... but you didn' t explain me still the true purpose of this change, crassus...
good aurelio +1 K

You mean poll... and yes when the 2 options are the same we can't have a "real" vote. Where is the neutral option?
And i think that many of the voters, first vote and then read the conversation (since haven't finished yet...).
I don't have to explain anything further.

I thing that these needless changes and updatings ruin this game that i like too much, and i don' t know until that point you will arrive... at the stars there was not a maximum amount of resourcers and the all hero can find skin in battle. anyway this is not much grave. but now you take a maximum amount of times that we can craft a recipe, this is really absurd! Some recipes tier 5 e 6 cost over 100K of gold and this oblige us to spend more gold for re-buy them, and simultaneously you oblige us to buy more diamonds that now cost more 140K of gold. maybe I' m since 7 months the best buyer of diamonds, problably i will stop to buy diamonds... So, i would that you abolish this rule. thx for the attention

Well I think I know all the changes. (as for my registration you can check my profile)
You want to say that wasn't good change that no longer all players can gather skin?
And the diamond's price or the ore's price is pure from the players and some times the IH team try to interact with new rules or changing old ones, and then players take umbrage at the changes, but they are still complaining for the situation.
You said "you take a maximum amount of times that we can craft a recipe, this is really absurd!" can you tell me why? coz the cost of 100k at tier 5 is nothing, with 12 AP at an dungeon you can make more than 500-700k (using mercs and with 1300+ xp per time).

P.S. Aurelio and robiolastex you should arrange a meeting, you are so close (in location...and way of thinking...)
If this wasn't the first Aurelio's +1 karma i would say that you already are known each other...

robiolastex

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 03:18:54 PM »
aurelio and i are enemies.
sorry, for the pool  :D. but we are simply humans and the humans sometimes err...
who is neutral, don' t vote, is it?

p.s. i only repay your - karma...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 03:31:27 PM by robiolastex »

Crassus

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2010, 03:48:19 PM »
Didn't gave any -karma...(to you)
Neutrality is an opinion and should exist... If a rule leaves neutral opinion to players doesn't mean that the rules is good or bad, it means that it doesn't affect the gameplay as much as we think.

P.S. With all this hot at IT (and GR) I can understand how easily the poll becomes pool :D

robiolastex

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2010, 04:05:23 PM »

P.S. With all this hot at IT (and GR) I can understand how easily the poll becomes pool :D

:D :D :D

now, i thing that is needless continue this discussion, because the rule will remain of course, so, is better if i stop me here...

Offline martex

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2010, 05:06:43 PM »

You mean poll... and yes when the 2 options are the same we can't have a "real" vote. Where is the neutral option?
And i think that many of the voters, first vote and then read the conversation (since haven't finished yet...).
I don't have to explain anything further.

Only for sake of exactness.. and above all becouse of at this level math could not be an opinion... when he (robi) divided the the pool in three options two of which mean the same thing.. well, my dear crassus, he did you a great favour.. so in a poll with three options in which only one will ask fot the retirement of the new changes you will surely lost.. becouse the vote of two options will come together in a single option.
But as all we know.. you and your friends are the owner of this game.. i'm not someone who love to create.. but i think that this new rules create too much damage to people who only love to create. becouse earn money in this game is not so easy as you belive. I think that a could help should be the disappear of the binding of the objects.. in this way when i want to earn money to buy again a recipe.. i could even sold ( in a auction) some of the objects i used for a while.
this is only my stupid opinion... take care you all..
bye
M.

ps. and belive me robi and aurelio are very far to be friends.. like most of their guild and us

Cuorion

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2010, 07:29:59 PM »
you and your friends are the owner of this game..

It's nice when you know something to share, but when you guess something, don't be so positive. Moderators are not members of the IH Team. That's Community Managers and Programmers. We don't own anything, we begun as players just like you. We know how easy/hard it is to make some money. We also know that this change is too minor to be bothered with polls about how much it sucks or rocks or anything. As robi said, the worth of a recipe is a minor expence when compared to the worth of the materials needed to craft it 50, 100 or even 200 times. But some people will keep whining for such trivial changes. They will keep hating all those who make these changes. And they will keep complaining when there are no changes. And they'll complain about the weather too. And the price of the milk on their local market. And for the moon not being full tomorrow. And all other trivial/irrelevant stuff.

All I've seen in this topic till now: Whiners asking "why". Again and again. I ask "Why not". Can you give an elaborated answer, better than "because"?

Sheremetev

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2010, 07:40:04 PM »
And for the moon not being full tomorrow. And all other trivial/irrelevant stuff.

You call that irrelevant?! I have never felt more insulted, man! Well, appart from one guy saying the waffle shortage is not important, but this doesn't count- you have to be out of your mind to say our lives are not all about waffles!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 10:32:48 PM by Sheremetev »

Offline martex

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2010, 10:00:26 PM »
Hmm it's nice.. if someone should say that i'm the owner of something i think i'll never take it as something negative... anyway point of views
In my defence i had to say.. that i did not see what crassus is.. i supposed that he have to be someone who know.. becouse of his answers.. if not.. nothing change.. becouse he answered..
second point. mine was a consideration about crassus's comment about the pool.. and an advice.. not more
And about your request... as you focused and explained me what a moderator is... i want to explain you what a customer is or better is not...
a customer is not someone who take out ideas everytime owner or moderator need one..
customer is one who could whine if the product he received or the service was provided to him is not good..
And to close this thread (for me) ..
i don't think this changed rules will change something in my way of play.. becouse of i don't create at all.. but for missions.. so they are not important for me..
and prolly you did not undertstand the mood i wrote my last post... (but this is not important too)...
becouse i wanted only to give you an adivice (you can call it idea) to try to make this change more affordable to all players who only play for create.
well... dinner time..
bye bye
m.

ps. i'm really sorry for all these whines you have to heard every day... it's to be really hard... perhaps you have to stop work in a local market in the morning, do the weather forecast in the afternoon.. but above all do the astrologer in the night..

sorry for my bad english...
and have a nice and relaxing sunday..

It's nice when you know something to share, but when you guess something, don't be so positive. Moderators are not members of the IH Team. That's Community Managers and Programmers. We don't own anything, we begun as players just like you. We know how easy/hard it is to make some money. We also know that this change is too minor to be bothered with polls about how much it sucks or rocks or anything. As robi said, the worth of a recipe is a minor expence when compared to the worth of the materials needed to craft it 50, 100 or even 200 times. But some people will keep whining for such trivial changes. They will keep hating all those who make these changes. And they will keep complaining when there are no changes. And they'll complain about the weather too. And the price of the milk on their local market. And for the moon not being full tomorrow. And all other trivial/irrelevant stuff.

All I've seen in this topic till now: Whiners asking "why". Again and again. I ask "Why not". Can you give an elaborated answer, better than "because"?

maeof

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2010, 10:03:47 PM »
You call that irrelevant?! I have never flt more insulted, man! Well, appart from one guy saying the waffle shortage is not important, but this doesn't count- you have to be out of your mind to say our live is not all about waffles!

It is

I like waffles

Crassus

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2010, 02:42:48 AM »
Well dear customer martex, when you go to a restaurant and eat your delicious pasta you don't complain about the awful wine the family next to you, drink... it's their "duty" to decide if they like it or not.
Also you should know that the way you ask ppl and the choices you giving them affect their answers (if you watch the politics at your country you will understand what i say (see gallops)). And the pool-poll issue i make it fun due to the summer heat.
Don't forget to mention that to me both replies of the poll are the same and i "add" them as a total negative opinion.

We are not the owners and you are not our customers, we are not even workers at the company... And no one offended, we wanted to clear the misunderstanding.

Still no one manage to answer Cuorion's question and none crafter complained about the rule either.

As for the "earn money in this game is not so easy as you believe." I will wait a sorry from you when you reach the tier 5 (coz for this tier i was talking about) or learn to exploit your heroes abilities to the max.

Right now are doing small talk the rules is here and as all shows it will stay here. If your disagreement is really this hard i can only say that I am surprised and I disagree with you nothing more. 

And as for the PS... well our real jobs doesn't let us stop to do all the things you suggest to stop to do except about working to the market...

P.S. Predicting about the moon phases is astronomy not astrology...

P.S2 Even if they complain about stuff is always nice to see Italian players coming out of their forum sector... I hope to continue your activity to international, Greeks and Italians are an explosive combination :P

maeof

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2010, 09:11:20 AM »
Anyway, for short

Game will be updating till it reach the final version, BECAUSE it's BETA.
(even if beta ended long time ago).

Offline martex

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2010, 11:23:55 AM »
oh yes... for sure you are right!
m.

Well dear customer martex, when you go to a restaurant and eat your delicious pasta you don't complain about the awful wine the family next to you, drink... it's their "duty" to decide if they like it or not.
Also you should know that the way you ask ppl and the choices you giving them affect their answers (if you watch the politics at your country you will understand what i say (see gallops)). And the pool-poll issue i make it fun due to the summer heat.
Don't forget to mention that to me both replies of the poll are the same and i "add" them as a total negative opinion.

We are not the owners and you are not our customers, we are not even workers at the company... And no one offended, we wanted to clear the misunderstanding.

Still no one manage to answer Cuorion's question and none crafter complained about the rule either.

As for the "earn money in this game is not so easy as you believe." I will wait a sorry from you when you reach the tier 5 (coz for this tier i was talking about) or learn to exploit your heroes abilities to the max.

Right now are doing small talk the rules is here and as all shows it will stay here. If your disagreement is really this hard i can only say that I am surprised and I disagree with you nothing more. 

And as for the PS... well our real jobs doesn't let us stop to do all the things you suggest to stop to do except about working to the market...

P.S. Predicting about the moon phases is astronomy not astrology...

P.S2 Even if they complain about stuff is always nice to see Italian players coming out of their forum sector... I hope to continue your activity to international, Greeks and Italians are an explosive combination :P