the new rule on the recipes...

is good
10 (33.3%)
sucks
3 (10%)
i want that you abolish this rule
17 (56.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: the new rule on the recipes...  (Read 15519 times)

Oton

Re: the new rule on the recipes...
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2010, 10:48:13 AM »
The game's beta version ended with the implementation of the Chaos Era.
Why is it not beta anymore?
Because all the critical modules for the gameplay are now deployed.

Since the implementation of the Guild Castles everything else we have done since was fine tuning, market regulation measures, smaller modules deployment and improving the gameplay balance.

Stuff to come:

- Tier 7
 - Massive Amount of Quests addition (get those things written and send them to me PRONTO!!!)
 - Raid Bosses (we already have the algorithm for them written -> the Castle Guards).
 - Loyalty System and Loyalty Stores: Your decisions for missioning and grinding mobs, crafting and mining will now have their consequences. You will have to choose sides. Shiny Loyalty Stores will be opened to reward your efforts made for one of the many factions in the Ayarr Empire.
 - Complete Guild System Revamp - Do you really thing that Guild will remain in the state it is at the moment? I didn't think so. More diplomacy options. More political options. More ways to make your competitor Guild's life extremely miserable.
 - Engineer Profession - All those fail crafted items and total junk you get from loot drop will have their use now - The Engineer will use those items to disassemble them into essences and to make some very juicy goodies out of those essences.
 - Possible Alchemist Profession - Is it time for the guy who brews potions and sells them for massive amount of gold to emerge in the Ayarr Empire? I think so.
 - Global Imperial News - Wanna read about the latest Outpost or Castle Siege? "How did you feel when you lost your Castle?" "No comment!" Wanna read interviews with those Ayarr Empire Celebrities heroes? Wanna read about the latest fashion movement in cloak production? Yes, there will be Ayarr Empire Press which will track all the major events in each realm. And you will read the news while you are traveling for Karaganda or... working at the tavern. Well... while the owner looks the other way, that is...

So, as you can see - we still have a lot of things to do.
Imperial Hero will never stop to develop.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 11:06:07 AM by Oton »

Offline Ali75

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2010, 11:18:18 PM »
very good let's see how your effort will make us happy :)  :)

Oton

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2010, 05:41:57 PM »
very good let's see how your effort will make us happy :)  :)
Eventually, yes.

All this stuff is still in the "ideas" category though.
Some things might change, others might get in the game the way we want to, anything can happen.

In the mean time I would like to see more ideas and suggestions about how people imagine the stuff could be.
Feel free to present all kinds of stuff about future features.
Not only these ideas you see here, but yours as well.

Just... don't rush playing on the market like those brokers that kill themselves when they realize they bargained on the wrong company and they have just lost all their money.
:)

Offline Ali75

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2010, 08:46:12 PM »
engineer profession look interesting... disassembling futiles stuffs making something good.. i'm courious to know what.. ahahah :)