Author Topic: Quest bag  (Read 3491 times)

Offline agreko

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Quest bag
« on: August 03, 2010, 01:59:00 PM »
Quests Step 2/11 Step 2

Sons of the Valley

The mission is complete. And once again you are back in the gloomy Imperial’s Back Yard. As you are about to step inside, Nosfer grabs you by the elbow, out of nowhere.
‘Do you have it? Speak! Give it to me, quickly!’
You both sit at one of the free tables and you give him the lizard’s hide, as well as the knife.
‘At last… What took you so long? That was an easy task!’, Nosfer is strangely agitated. But he calms quickly again.
‘I was certain you would complete the task, but still, you had to be put to the test. From now on there will be no easy stuff. But if you go all the way till the end… You will be invincible!’
Nosfer touches the bundle, as if he was establishing the hide’s truly origin. A flame of pleasing burns into his eyes. Only now have you noticed those eyes – so strange, so alive. Probably to most alive part in his whole figure.
‘There is a place in those cliff lands where the sons of the valley – Steppe Warriors – have built and held a stronghold for quite some time now. I hate them! I despise them! They kept me imprisoned far too long… And they have treated me bad’, your new employer’s look is burning with vengeance.
‘Kill as many as you can. Cover the whole place with their bodies… Here, take this!’, Nosfer adds, as he shoves an empty waterskin in your hands.
‘Fill it with their blood and bring it back to me! There’s no other blood as theirs!’

Task: Kill 53 enemies in , Cliff Spires Province. Return to Imperial City’s Tavern for your reward.

Reward: The Nomad Outpost

Mission progress    53 of 53   ;)

I have reward but i havent step 3  This quest was copleteted, but  when i go to tavern i see only this massage.

Realm 2, Hero agreko, Teir 5, tavern in imperial sity, Quest line Blood Power

maeof

Re: Quest bag
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 09:33:53 AM »
Try refreshing the browser then you are in that Tavern.
Try log out - log in.

Did you really took the reward with button ''Complete''?
After you took the reward, did you pressed the button ''New Quests''?

Offline agreko

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 10:13:23 AM »
yes i took reward and i pressed the button "new quests"  but   i see only quest 2  as 1st post but must see quest 3

LOOK in my 1st massage  REWARD: The Nomad outpost :P
look Gloves in my hero i have +10 points random  but i haven't quest step3 for 10 points into belt :'(

maeof

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 03:18:43 PM »
We have to test all possible things before checking.

Please, provide a screenshot of that Tavern, tab Storyline

Offline agreko

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 03:49:37 PM »

Offline agreko

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 03:54:44 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 04:21:40 PM by agreko »

Crassus

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 05:03:40 PM »
 :o :o :o

Well when programmer come back from their vacations they will have much, much, much work to do...

maeof

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 09:52:54 PM »
Now I agree with you that it's a bug. :)

and Crassus words are truth :D

Offline cristit

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 05:11:41 AM »
Same problem like agreko happened to me also. I finished a step, pushed New Quests and....nothing happened. I continued with a step from a different story line and after a completed this one, new step appeared in old one also.

So, agreko, maybe this can help you. If you still have a different story to complete, try a step there and then return to this one and see if is OK.

maeof

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 09:22:36 AM »
That sounds like solution, try it, it's the best what you can do here.