Author Topic: Recipes was changed !!!!!!!  (Read 3526 times)

Offline wolkman

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Recipes was changed !!!!!!!
« on: August 01, 2010, 06:59:48 PM »

Yesterday evening I saw it was 49 level "Eagle Talons Recipe", in the morning I did offer for Eagle Talons Recipe not for Mercenary Glovs Recipe.
Please check the problem, I think is not fair to pay alot of gold for one tier 3 recipe, when I did a bid for Tier 5 recipe. Thanks....

Realm 2, Nickname WOLK.

Crassus

Re: Recipes was changed !!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 08:50:43 PM »
Sadly it can't be done anything until Monday morning :(... When the proper people will be at their posts...

Offline wolkman

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 11:18:57 PM »
Now look at this recipes, after I won auctiun is level 49 Recipe of Mercenary Glovs. Is not fair, I need Eagle Talons Recipe (real 49 level chainmail gloves) with all attributes *UNDECIDED*. Ok, I hope you will check in this monday... Recipe will be in first bag

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 12:39:17 AM »
I apologize on asking, but are you sure you bid for eagle talons and not by mistake for Mercenary Gloves?
But i hope it will be checked tomorrow because i dont understand how did that lvl 29 gloves recipe found in tier 5 recipes and then you got lvl 49 recipe.
I m just curious, where is mouse pointer on picture in your first post. Because if you move mouse pointer anywhere from the recipe, that pop up dissaper. Or its function of some program to take screenshoot?

maeof

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 09:43:39 AM »
We can't see the mouse pointer because it was a func. from keyboard, '' Print Screenshot ''.

Now let's look. You are probably pointed at mercenary gloves recipe, cus the ''about item'' pop-up table is nearest to that recipe.
Your black arrow shows that you want to buy that recipe from S T I N G.

Red square: You pointed that recipe.
Orange arrow: You bought it.
Green arrow: I think that this recipe is what you wanted to buy.

The problem(Visual) still exists, because Mercenary gloves in auction was level 29, and then bought it's level 49.

Offline wolkman

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 10:42:02 AM »
I apologize on asking, but are you sure you bid for eagle talons and not by mistake for Mercenary Gloves?
But i hope it will be checked tomorrow because i dont understand how did that lvl 29 gloves recipe found in tier 5 recipes and then you got lvl 49 recipe.
I m just curious, where is mouse pointer on picture in your first post. Because if you move mouse pointer anywhere from the recipe, that pop up dissaper. Or its function of some program to take screenshoot?
I'm sure, S T I N G had 3 recipes 49 level on market, 1) Heavy Archer's Visor (in red square on maeof's post, I make a bid for him too)
2) Eagle Talons Recipe (Recipe with the problem)
3) Battle Sprint Boots (It was bought in the morning)
From S T I N G, I bought two recipes 1) and 2). You can ask S T I N G what recipes he have on market, if you do not believe me.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 02:09:30 PM by wolkman »

Crassus

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 10:43:32 AM »
Well the entire world is a bit messed up here...
He should not be able to see tier 3 recipe since he had select tier 5...
Then the bought recipe (at auction shown as tier 3) becomes tier 5 only by name... those are not attribute bonuses for tier 5 one time craft recipe.
And the player claims that the recipe was changed after his bid...

So in my opinion both accounts of (Wolk, and the recipe seller STING) should be checked, perhaps there is a bug exploit from the seller, or something weird happen...

Offline Tiger

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 01:28:34 PM »
We will check it as soon as possible.

Offline wolkman

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 12:40:51 PM »
Sorry sir, but how soon will be?  ??? 3 days have passed and there are no changes  :(. If is some news, please post a comment...
And S_T_I_N_G, no make any reply to my message... (I asked him, from where he get the recipes).