Author Topic: Duel Wild  (Read 3201 times)

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
Duel Wild
« on: June 01, 2009, 11:58:51 AM »
Yesterday I read in the information table (tips) that warriors are only ones that can use two weapons simultaneous from level 15 as I remember, however I read on the forum, that the duel wild is available from level 30. In the game on lvl 28 two weapons cant be mounted and duel wild isn't present (available)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: Duel Wild
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 08:01:53 AM »
Yesterday I read in the information table (tips) that warriors are only ones that can use two weapons simultaneous from level 15 as I remember, however I read on the forum, that the duel wild is available from level 30. In the game on lvl 28 two weapons cant be mounted and duel wild isn't present (available)

It could be wrong information in Tip of the Day, as far as I know duel wield is not available before level 30. You need to reach weapon mastery before you can take it :)

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 10:56:11 AM »
It could be wrong information in Tip of the Day, as far as I know duel wield is not available before level 30. You need to reach weapon mastery before you can take it :)

Yep...I thought the same, so the tip of day should be changed :).

Oton

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 10:20:24 AM »
Dual wield becomes available when you specialize.
You specialize after level 15.
Ergo - no matter when you reach Dual Wield, it will become available after level 15, because you open the skill after you specialize.
This is a Tip of the Day, not The Manual of the Day.

Offline Repr

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 12:36:59 PM »
available implies that it actually can be used at that level. if you needed a lvl 7 mastery it would still be available. however, since you cant get to lvl 7 before reaching tier 4 it is by no means available untill lvl 30. 

"A chat-op is never late! Nor is he ever early. He arrives precisely when we ment him to !"

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »
available implies that it actually can be used at that level. if you needed a lvl 7 mastery it would still be available. however, since you cant get to lvl 7 before reaching tier 4 it is by no means available untill lvl 30. 

Yep...So it should be lvl 30. + for Repr

ps. in Tip of the Day it is also written that only warriors can have duel wild, however the rangers, have also available this option from level 15, but they have to also master some weapons...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 02:13:25 PM by thomason »

Offline Repr

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 04:05:44 PM »
Yep...So it should be lvl 30. + for Repr

ps. in Tip of the Day it is also written that only warriors can have duel wild, however the rangers, have also available this option from level 15, but they have to also master some weapons...

with ranger shadow warriors it the same. you need a lvl 7 mastery, so no dual wield untill tier 4

"A chat-op is never late! Nor is he ever early. He arrives precisely when we ment him to !"

Offline thomason

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 05:58:19 PM »
Ok....I'm now 30 level Warrior and still can't use duel wild.
Why?
I had 4 free atribute points that I spare for level 30.
After reaching that, I cant go further with mastering weapons.  In two hand swords, hammers and axes I'm stuck on lvl 5/7
So the tip of day is more and more not accurate.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 06:03:42 PM by thomason »