Author Topic: How you build a new outpost?  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Jago

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
How you build a new outpost?
« on: August 29, 2010, 09:04:05 AM »
My guild has upgraded its level but my commander can't find an option to create a new outpost in a empty province.

What is the exact procedure?

Crassus

Re: How you build a new outpost?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 10:38:17 AM »
You visit that province you want, and leader or executive clicks at the empty space for outpost. And then click at build...

Offline Jago

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 11:42:36 AM »
"Guild HQ - ******
The following amount of gold and/or diamonds will be deducted from your Guild Treasury, if you want to move your Guild HQ:"

Probably I am a bit dense, but this is the only message can I see and it seem to imply something very different from building an outpost.

My leader say that he see the same message.

Sheremetev

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 11:59:18 AM »
Well, this is what happens on the bigger green square in a province. And you can move your guild HQ whereever you want. However, there could be a smaller green field. In some provinces (noman's lands) there is a limitted number (4) of outpost slots. When one of them is occupied, you can see the outpost and the outpost's owner guild. When all 4 are taken- well, you have to destroy one of them in order to build yours there. In other provinces (dangerous and safe lands from tier 2 or higher) have unlimitted outpost slots. In this case, you can always see one free slot and colonise it (but you cannot see other guilds outposts). Finally, in Hope Village Plains province you cannot build an outpost at all.