Author Topic: Searching for items on market  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Ball_two

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Searching for items on market
« on: September 08, 2010, 01:12:29 PM »
Hi,

every day many players are searching for items on market. But its usability is not ideal.

I suggest following 2 things on market:
1. Possibility to search only low-level items (for x0-x5 level items) within each tier
2. Long time (i.e. cookie) storage of tier and (if 1st suggestion is implemented) low level option. Optionally maybe item category also stored.

Something like this:

I'm a programmer myself and I don't think these things are too complex.

Best regards, Ball_two [IH2]
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 03:34:13 PM by Ball_two »

Sheremetev

Re: Searching for items on market
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 04:38:17 PM »
There is a discussion going on in the Bulgarian forum. One of the suggestions was to both include from_level and to_level parameters. Another one was to make all parameters (type, tier, class,...) parallel and on change of any value to refilter all items on auction, but with preserving the values given to parameters from the last filtering  (instead of the current tree-like hierarchy, which "forgets" that you were watching for legendary tier 3 items when you switch from one-handed swords to pikes and you have to set the values of category and class again) . Luckily, comrade electroto said they were going to take that into account.

Offline Ball_two

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 05:35:07 PM »
One of the suggestions was to both include from_level and to_level parameters...

If i could use some kind of preset/storage function, each level filtering feature should be useful.
Actually i need to do very many clicks/scrolling actions to find something, because I'm 20 level in IH3.
It is very uncomfortable

Sheremetev

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 06:44:47 PM »
I don't like all that click -> reload action either. That's why I suggested these stuff. Other people would also like to add pages to the auction (you see a really nice cape and after two or three pages another one. Indexed pages would be much faster than the prev/next command).