Author Topic: items  (Read 4493 times)

chegewara

items
« on: June 04, 2009, 05:38:54 PM »
i just sold one item 3 times, after third item was gone and second item i sold five times and still have this item. in both case this is superb wooden staff crafted by me. account  chegewara, server beta 8)

EDIT and i have third item which i put into guild stash and still have it into my stash, i can multiply items
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 05:42:53 PM by chegewara »

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
Re: items
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 08:38:01 PM »
i just sold one item 3 times, after third item was gone and second item i sold five times and still have this item. in both case this is superb wooden staff crafted by me. account  chegewara, server beta

EDIT and i have third item which i put into guild stash and still have it into my stash, i can multiply items

Can you describe how exactly you have multiplied it ? It will be easier for programmers to repair it.

chegewara

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 09:19:10 PM »
thats happen when i try to move item. first i had one item in my stash but when i move it to guild stash i had two items, one in my stash and second in guild stash. i dont use any keys for that like shift or ctrl.
i specially left this two staffs in my stash for programmers 8)

chegewara

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 07:06:37 AM »
there is another think about this staff. when i go to guild stash my wodden staff is described as crafting tools but only when some crafting tools is in guild stash 8)

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 09:48:40 AM »
there is another think about this staff. when i go to guild stash my wodden staff is described as crafting tools but only when some crafting tools is in guild stash 8)

This is a visual bug, it can be usually fixed with refreshing. All of my items pretend to be also hides or recipes.

chegewara

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 09:52:40 AM »
This is a visual bug, it can be usually fixed with refreshing. All of my items pretend to be also hides or recipes.
thats only happened with that one buged staff. when i moved crafting tool to my second stash my staff was described good but if i move this tool to guild stash my staff was describes like this tool. this is not only visual bug to me 8)
EDIT when you tell me is ok when i sold 10 times same staf, that for is no problem. i will sell all my items 10x if will be possible
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 09:58:54 AM by chegewara »

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 10:15:02 AM »
thats only happened with that one buged staff. when i moved crafting tool to my second stash my staff was described good but if i move this tool to guild stash my staff was describes like this tool. this is not only visual bug to me 8)
EDIT when you tell me is ok when i sold 10 times same staf, that for is no problem. i will sell all my items 10x if will be possible

I am not telling you its OK to sell your items 10 times ! However, as I am not a programmer I cant come and fix it.

All I am telling you is that I have the same problem with my items sometimes when I move them to guild stash, they change their name, but that doesnt mean they BECOME crafting tools.

chegewara

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 10:19:15 AM »
i dont tell it was crafting tool. you ask me to describe exactly what is happened with this item and i describe it. my wooden staff was sold few times and have had this things with it when i was in guild stash. and only that one staff. i made lot of staffs but this one was different and the second one 8)

chegewara

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »
hero dabros, server alpha, cant wear this gloves. it is superb hard leather gloves and he is mystic. question is: this is middle weight armour and isnt write he cant wear it or is other problem?

Offline isolde

• Tier 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »
hero dabros, server alpha, cant wear this gloves. it is superb hard leather gloves and he is mystic. question is: this is middle weight armour and isnt write he cant wear it or is other problem?

He should be able to wear it. I believe this particular item is bugged, can he drag it and see if it fits in the weapon slot ?

Offline radooo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 01:44:52 PM »
that's a bugged item...I told about it 2 weeks ago and nothing happened :)