Author Topic: different strength  (Read 2908 times)

Offline sunkacro

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
different strength
« on: September 16, 2010, 03:07:24 PM »
from ask for help: "i have a problem with my strength...when i check it from the hero menu along with other skills...there it is 113.5 and when i check it from my profile in the statistics...there it is 100...what is my real strength?"

i check, and player have 100 str on profile, and on fight he have 113

name: scorpian05
realm 2

Offline sunkacro

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
Re: different strength
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 10:45:25 AM »
can anyone check this?

Crassus

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 10:59:46 AM »
It's only visual issue. I had the same problem. It doesn't affect the item requirements or the battle statistics.
The only way to see his real strength is to add them himself. He have +54 strength bonus (base bonus*1.5) from his equipment he simply have to add the strength attribute points shown at Hero->Skills.

And other people seeing him as he have 112 strength... Which I believe is the correct one.

And if you like tell him to do this "mambo-jambo" technique and see if his problem is fixed.
Remove all of his equipment, check if his strength is his base (the one shown at the attributes) then log out and log in again and equip one by one the items checking if the strength change is normal (remember strength to fighters is *1,5).

Offline sunkacro

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 11:07:10 AM »
you are fast :) do you ever sleep?  :D

thx for answer..

Offline sunkacro

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 02:31:26 PM »
"i removed all my equipment...then my strength was 78(almost)..logged out and then logged in...again equipped everything...now the strength i see in hero tab is 125.5 and from statistics is 112..i guess this is the real one.."

what you think?

Crassus

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 04:36:01 PM »
Well as I said it's a visual bug... His strength is the one at the statistics probably...
Those numbers will not affect him at the battle since the game "calls" the actual number. I believe the issue source is some skills, such as leadership, with the effect to change the attributes...

P.S.If I was scorpian05 I was considering changing my weapon to sword & shield since he is guardian...

Offline sunkacro

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 10:04:01 PM »
P.S.If I was scorpian05 I was considering changing my weapon to sword & shield since he is guardian...

i agree :)