Author Topic: Problems with Hero screens and Supply store screens.  (Read 4500 times)

Offline tranquil68

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
Problems with Hero screens and Supply store screens.
« on: July 20, 2011, 06:44:05 PM »
I have tried to repair my hero in the supply store and I only get to see the store window for a second or two then I get a canvas to stare at , I do not even get time to push the button.
I can'tv choose any items in the store , the store does not appear, only a sack cloth background.
Same goes for the hero window , I can't see the hero nor the mercs again a blank piece of sack cloth to stare at.
I get this in every province , I have tested this by moving to another province and I get the same result.
What goes wrong?

greetings

Serge.

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with Hero screens and Supply store screens.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 06:57:21 PM »
try to upgrade flash player or to change browser. in my account i can see shops, so the problem is only yours. if the problem persists, post a screen of your problem and give me your nickname and your realm.

Offline tranquil68

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 07:17:14 PM »
I am working with Ubuntu 10.04 and I have tried it in both Firefox and Chromium, I can check in the KDE browser too, but I am guessing it will be the same.
By the way , is it possible to simply attach a picture, I do not have to go via special websites or so?

Offline tranquil68

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 07:27:00 PM »
It is the same also Tranquil68 , I have tried in Ophalia and in Great Winds Province, both give similar results.
I also found out that nothing inside the house is visual , everything that is placed there does not show.
I am at level 36 , and at the moment the browser shows me to be at realm 28.

Offline tranquil68

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 03:56:10 AM »
I have now tried both flash-player installations and they both do not function.
In fact the Adobe one I installed instead of the other one was even worse , it showed a background without any structure ie an even matt brown background.

Offline tranquil68

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 04:41:11 AM »
This is the problem:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fQdG7T_WXN8QRCIXQiT4KQ?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/xgjf2rmQHHGDLUK5ymwehQ?feat=directlink
It prevents me from repairing and taking in supplies, but I can fight, both in Challenge and in normal , so there is use of flash but I can't grab a thing , no rings, no potions , no amulets , no weapons , it only limits itself to not handeling objects.

Offline robiolastex

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 09:32:44 AM »
i will ask to the admins to check your account, but i think the problem is in your account... did you change OS recently?
p.s. please do not multi-post in the same topic, there is the option "modify".

Offline tranquil68

• Tier 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 02:27:01 PM »
I have been using Ubuntu 10.04 at least 2 years now , i also play imperia-online and on that game I do not have any flash problems.
I even got to playing the new version imperia-online (much more flash action) besides the old one and both work without a glitch.
The problem seems to be in the display of potions,food,weapons and jewelry, there is no problem with the battle -screens (both challenge and normal).
And I think I have made a mistake between accounts.
For Imperial Hero my nick is Calmness and I play under English flag.
I have tried again in Google Chrome and the results for the hero-screen are still awful but all other tabs like skills , Stats, Avatar and Cache are all right.
This is a screencap from Chromium:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/LmgbupW6mrncf9j9JIicXg?feat=directlink
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 03:39:56 AM by tranquil68 »