Author Topic: multistage dungeon  (Read 2194 times)

Offline jaros

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
multistage dungeon
« on: September 22, 2010, 11:03:05 PM »
I won the last battle in dungeon. but still I cant finish it at tavern. nick -puppy-. thanks

Crassus

Re: multistage dungeon
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 01:36:18 AM »
If the Hero is dead when the battle is over then it's not count as win for multistage battles...

Offline jaros

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 07:03:08 AM »
why? battle is over and I won.

Crassus

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 11:47:44 AM »
Yes battle was over and mercs won it for you.... You were unconscious down to the floor. So you can't tell what happen..  :D
You go back to tavern and report to the quest giver guy:
"I kill the guy here is his head.."
"And how exactly happen? was it hard?"
"Well, i don't remember i was too tiered i haven't any coffee with me... the battle was too long and i said, since my mercs can win this i will take a nap for a while... When i wake up my mercs were waiting me with the guy's head."
"Whaaaat???? You didn't killed him? Go back and find another one just like him, i don't care what you will do (perhaps clone him for his head's DNA or resurrect your enemy) but i want YOU to kill THIS guy (pointing to the head you are holding)."

Well seriously now, the game doesn't count that you win the multistage if you have 0 hp. It's not a bug it's a game's mechanic, I don't know why to be so, but this rule have make me to go throw some multistage dungeons several times to finish them...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 01:27:10 PM by Crassus »