Author Topic: failed siege  (Read 2695 times)

Offline Il_Vendicatore

• Tier 4
  • http://www.anno1777.com/index.php?i=139850
    • View Profile
failed siege
« on: October 09, 2010, 03:21:56 PM »
hi guys, yesterday night, i attack the castle of dark tree. after 12 hours, at 7.45 am, i log in to se the end of the battle, and in case of victory, to enter in the castle. but as soon as the siege started, it suddenly stopped itself. some of my guild member didn't have tjir 12 action points, but ither already have 12 action points, but there wasn't the siege.
this is a bug, a great bug i think

Cuorion

Re: failed siege
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 05:50:12 PM »
Best thing to do is wait until Monday for someone from office to check it.

You may also need to include the following.

Realm
Character Name
Guild Name
Castle Owner Guild Name

Sheremetev

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 05:52:13 PM »
Haven't you heard of the curse? It is not called Dark Tree Province for nothing, you know. A server halt due to a rift in the space-time continium is nothing at all. The real problems start when whole accounts massively fall into the underverse. And I don't even want to remember about the last guild who attacked the castle there- five of my best friends disappeared in the next Friday 13th night. I heard some rumours about hauls and strange lights, but the neighbours were too scared to say anything more.

Seriously now- which is your guild, when did this occur, which is the guild you were attacking, which realm are you talking about and did you notice anything strange before or after noticing this bug. Programmers will investigate the situation, but they could really appreciate some help- like what to look for at first place. So, if you expect a proper answer, pose your case properly to.

robiolastex

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 09:57:07 AM »
Haven't you heard of the curse? It is not called Dark Tree Province for nothing, you know. A server halt due to a rift in the space-time continium is nothing at all. The real problems start when whole accounts massively fall into the underverse. And I don't even want to remember about the last guild who attacked the castle there- five of my best friends disappeared in the next Friday 13th night. I heard some rumours about hauls and strange lights, but the neighbours were too scared to say anything more.

*hahaha* *hahaha*
hovewer, the guild name is Mano_rossA, realm 2, city's owner: ПУХ
p.s. i have to write all the names of character?

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 10:33:03 PM »
Congratulations Il_Vendicatore.

We expected something intersting and finally we got it. You and your faithful sidekick robiolastex. A very intersting siege indeed. Full of thrill and excitement. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Crassus

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 11:30:43 PM »
I don't know why but I am sensing weird vibrations from this topic  *WIZARD*

Please behave.

Offline Il_Vendicatore

• Tier 4
  • http://www.anno1777.com/index.php?i=139850
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 08:38:13 AM »
congratulations newcomer.
if you are a brave man, you won't hide yourself behind the help of your allies.
we los for sure beacuse you get helps from all realm 2!!!!!!
don't call reinforcementes, than we will see the great battle for sure.

Offline newcomer

• Tier 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 08:57:36 AM »
What allies are for? To help a guild in the time of need of course. You have yours, we have ours. Dont get me wrong. Il_Vendicatore and especially robiolastex are great heroes with nice mercs. Just expected more men on your side. Two heroes?! Fake attacks are a waste of time. In this case ours. Have a nice game.
..ave Europa nostra vera Patria...

Dominia - The Prophecy

Crassus

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 12:35:07 PM »
I locked this topic...
We don't need a "war" at this topic... You can "fight" (remember keeping the rules) with pms or to a relevant topic at general talk section not at bugs....