Author Topic: game-rule  (Read 1927 times)

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
game-rule
« on: October 14, 2010, 01:03:29 PM »
Is there any rule in IH gameplay that restrict a player from playing with two accounts or two players from the same IP address....?

actually such rules exist in several other MMOs.

Crassus

Re: game-rule
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 01:24:13 PM »
At this one no there is no such rule... But you will have to use a different e-mail each time you register... And I suggest to be a real one coz at some point the game will ask verification.

If your characters are at the same server you can send gold and diamonds from the one to the other or even enter at the same alliance and exchange items etc...

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 03:40:40 PM »
thank you.

But don't you think that its quite contrary to other MMOs ? (of course i m not opposing it).

Crassus

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 04:19:39 PM »
No it's not.... The game concept is in such way that you can't exploit anything if you have more than one account...
Let's see for example Imperia Online (the first IO's game) there if you have many accounts you can attack them with your main account and gain the resources for free (since you are not stupid enough to leave your armies slaughter each other...). Here there is an option by default with you can transfer gold and diamonds (credits) from one account to the other as long as are at the same realm.
Also you "must" create 3 accounts if you want to see what class fits you better.
And finally the game is based at Action Points, since one AP is given to you every one hour what is supposed to do when you run out of APs? forget the game for 5-6 hours? So it's better log in with your second account and continue playing until his APs run out too.

Honestly I can't think nothing more than guild leader elections which a multi-account player can exploit...

Offline vbTaraus

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 04:46:31 PM »
ya i m getting it now. Thanks by the way...............