Author Topic: max drop chance  (Read 2522 times)

Offline sunkacro

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
max drop chance
« on: October 15, 2010, 12:10:57 AM »
am lvl 45, and when i go to falar i have 146% item drop, and 320% gold drop (with merc ofcourse), and when i go to any other tier 5 province i always have 100% item and 200% gold drop, why?

Crassus

Re: max drop chance
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 12:27:44 AM »
The max drop chance is 100% for items and 200% for gold. Even if at sometimes the game shows more than this bonuses, you get only the max...
The reason you are seeing different bonuses is because you change your mercs... Sometimes when you change the mercs you will have at the fight the bonuses are added without been contained from the max %. But when this happens it's only visual the actual rewards will be the same.

Offline sunkacro

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 01:53:30 PM »
it is not because i change mercs, because they are always the same, but i get your point.. and if i remember right gold drop chance was higher before some time, i think i read somewhere on forum, and i didnt see any information about drop chance chance.. or i missed something?

Crassus

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 03:32:58 PM »
I can't recall if this topic was discussed before. And I believe always was those max bonuses at the same numbers...

Oton

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 11:41:38 AM »
The maximum drop chance is 100% for items and 200% for gold.
Everything else is visual bug.

If you see figures above 100 or 200, please, make a screen shot and post it in this topic.

Thank you.

robiolastex

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 11:22:01 AM »

:o :o :o :o :o :o
this is a visual bug????? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i spent a loooooooooooooooot of gold for arrive to this! and you say now that is only a visual bug?  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
 :evil4: :rant: :evil4: :rant: :evil4: :rant:  *guns* *guns* *guns* *guns*

Offline janyemm

• Tier 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 04:41:48 PM »
It is "visual bug" working on all my accounts. True is when I arrive in location and prepare for first battle bonuses are limited to 200/100, anyway in all following battles in same location windows is just same as robiolastex, bonuses much more than "cape".

Crassus

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 12:40:36 AM »
This have been checked many times and it's only visual!
It have been referred sometimes and I am really  :o (surprised) about robiolastex...

As for the actual drops, you may at the same dungeon receive just one item and the next battle receive 7-8 items! There is nothing standard about the rewards, they are random numbers from a different pool of numbers for each dungeon and simple the bonuses add a number to the already random picked number.